996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

A video of CJV's Car Smoking a Supercharged Vette?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 02:01 AM
Dave@EFI will become famous soon enoughDave@EFI will become famous soon enough
Wow...walked the vette like it wasn't even racing! That's a quick Porsche if the vette was running the way it should with that blower.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:05 AM
[SVB]Bruce is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally posted by Jean
So who was it Bruce?

a true gangsta SVB sorry cant say...

996TT with mods for sure though...

im interested in seeing how he did against another friends stroker shelby cobra though... we were too far behind and couldnt tell...but it looked like a good race

FYI the vette was in 3rd at 60 or 70mph and also prolly let off when the 996 was 1-2 cars ahead...he needs sticky tires

Last edited by [SVB]Bruce; 09-15-2005 at 02:09 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:17 AM
Banned
sticky is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by [SVB]Bruce
a true gangsta SVB sorry cant say...

996TT with mods for sure though...

im interested in seeing how he did against another friends stroker shelby cobra though... we were too far behind and couldnt tell...but it looked like a good race

FYI the vette was in 3rd at 60 or 70mph and also prolly let off when the 996 was 1-2 cars ahead...he needs sticky tires
Guessing you own the bruce lee supra? Seen it in a few videos, like the one agains the shelby cobra you speak of. How do you know CJV doesn't race but just talk (other than the fact his car is in a perpetual state of mods)?

I don't think you should talk down to him though, as when his car is done it will destroy your quaint toyota and there are some other serious cars on here that could do the same.

Old 09-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Smile

Originally posted by sticky
Guessing you own the bruce lee supra? Seen it in a few videos, like the one agains the shelby cobra you speak of. How do you know CJV doesn't race but just talk (other than the fact his car is in a perpetual state of mods)?

I don't think you should talk down to him though, as when his car is done it will destroy your quaint toyota and there are some other serious cars on here that could do the same.
umm
my name is Jonathan Chang I live in the hills by the beach and I work at Target and drive a e46 m3 but thats ok because I have a rich daddy so i can put his cars in my sig i hate him because he took my m3 away because i called him a ***** for not buying me new rimzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice to meet you!

Last edited by [SVB]Bruce; 09-15-2005 at 02:36 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:37 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
maybe its jsut me.... but it seemed like the vette let off .... Ive raced myself a few times, once against a my friends very known supra here in chicago- the white one( marco's) that all are scared of- dynoed 1500 hp.... and that car took off like that. Although i have a heavy modded TT myself- it would be hard to pull like that against a modded vette.
just my opinion.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 09-15-2005, 02:47 AM
Banned
umm
my name is Jonathan Chang I live in the hills by the beach and I work at Target and drive a e46 m3 but thats ok because I have a rich daddy so i can put his cars in my sig i hate him because he took my m3 away because i called him a ***** for not buying me new rimzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nice to meet you!
It's like trying to communicate with the mentally challenged, I can't comprehend what you typed or who it was directed towards so I will simply say coming on another board and starting off by taking shots at one of the more prolific members doesn't exactly mean you will have a warm welcome.

I'm sorry if I used to many big words, let me put it in terms you will understand, nobody loves you *****.

Last edited by sticky; 09-15-2005 at 02:58 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:53 AM
orijinal_poser is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by MARKSKI
maybe its jsut me.... but it seemed like the vette let off .... Ive raced myself a few times, once against a my friends very known supra here in chicago- the white one( marco's) that all are scared of- dynoed 1500 hp.... and that car took off like that. Although i have a heavy modded TT myself- it would be hard to pull like that against a modded vette.
just my opinion.
so you raced marko, eh?? noice.

i think his best is 8.45 @ 162 mph with 38 psi of boost. ***** dynoed at 1520 rwhp @ 59 psi. freaking crazy....... too bad its for sale now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4574824399

Old 09-15-2005, 03:01 AM
Banned
Old 09-15-2005, 03:10 AM
Smile

It's like trying to communicate with the mentally challenged, I can't comprehend what you typed or who it was directed towards so I will simply say coming on another board and starting off by taking shots at one of the more prolific members doesn't exactly mean you will have a warm welcome.

I'm sorry if I used to many big words, let me put it in terms you will understand, nobody loves you *****.

you are there i am here... you see typed words on the internet... i see with my own eyes in person

dont be mad because i said "fools" and you know you're one of them.

i dropped out of 5th grade and i no speaka da english please take it easy on me

Last edited by [SVB]Bruce; 09-15-2005 at 03:38 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:15 AM
Banned
you are there i am here... you hear typed words on the internet... i see with my own eyes

dont be mad because i said "fools" and you know you're one of them.

i dropped out of 5th grade and i no speaka da english please take it easy on me and
It's all good, I undertstand you dropped out of the 5th grade it would have been easier on everyone if you mother simply never dropped her pants. Gnite, nice meeting you.

Old 09-15-2005, 03:21 AM
Smile

It's all good, I undertstand you dropped out of the 5th grade it would have been easier on everyone if you mother simply never dropped her pants. Gnite, nice meeting you.

nice to meet you too Sticky hairy palms...

XOXO,
Jonathan

Last edited by [SVB]Bruce; 09-15-2005 at 03:37 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:24 AM
http://t04r.com/member.php?show=cang.ly

what does this crap have to do with CJV and a supercharged vette?

Last edited by [SVB]Bruce; 09-15-2005 at 03:50 AM.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:48 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !

I find it interesting ............. the talk about street racing, at least around Silicon Valley. Yes. it is there. It's not a pretty pic. How many of you guys know (especially those who live in the area) that a little over a few weeks ago there was some heavy street racing taking place on the Monterey Highway. I knew the twenty-two year old boy who was acting as the flag man. Today he is dead. He was hit and killed in a street contest that evening by one of the contestants.

Old 09-15-2005, 08:49 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by MARKSKI
just my opinion.
Yea i agree, that honestly looked extremely slow for a SC Z06 pushing out that much power, id unno about all of that, the 996tt was crazy fast tho i must say
http://t04r.com/member.php?show=cang.ly
Your supra is gorgeous BTW

Old 09-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Another reason to dislike drag races it brings about a lot of bone head talk.

I dont have anything against the sport but it seems to be more than just coincidence that threads turn to muck when the subject is discussed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A video of CJV's Car Smoking a Supercharged Vette?