996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Caution misha911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 06:50 AM
samugtmadrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Caution misha911

and priordesign!!! Caution!!! 2200 e i paid a never receibed the item!!!!

watch out !!! They do not have the product they sell !! You pay and they do not send anything !!!!The photos are fake
On February 28, 2017 I bought by ebay priordesignusa an spoiler for my porsche 996 turbo, payment 2200 e and the seller says it sends in 5 days, after waiting 3 weeks I speak with priordesignusa and tells me that he does not have the spoiler That manufactures misha, I talk to Misha911 and they tell me that it takes them to make it 4-5 weeks and do not bother writing them every week because they will not take less, I rewrite it at 5 weeks and they respond rude and arrogant, 2 months have passed and still have not sent me my product and every time I write they tell me that they send it the following week, it is the worst company I have ever seen, be careful to enter money to priordesignusa or misha911, I hope they do not deceive to no one else.

Old 05-10-2017, 07:20 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
So,

I'm trying to understand why you are blaming Misha on this. Defiantely sounds like the issue is with the person you bought the spoiler from and not Misha. I.E. someone sold you something they did not have.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:32 AM
I blame misha because misha is the one who has received my money and with whom I speak directly and who week after week continues to lie to me, with priordesign I do not speak anything anymore, it is misha who does not send my product

Old 05-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Misha told me 3 weeks and it was a lie; It's almost 3 months! And every week misha responds lying, they also do not have the spoiler, priordesign only tells me what misha says

Old 05-10-2017, 09:36 AM
Misha said this:

El 27 abr 2017, a las 23:43, <misha@misha911.com> <misha@misha911.com> escribió:Your carbon blade is being finished this week and it will be shipped out .Best regards,Mike

" all weeks the same!!!!!other week!!! Other week!!!

Old 05-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Said this:

El 18 abr 2017, a las 22:01, <misha@misha911.com> <misha@misha911.com> escribió:Your GT2 decklid wing is being made at the moment and it will most likely be finished on Monday.

18 april!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2017, 09:40 AM
I do not understand how an important company does this with a valuable customer, (I was thinking of buying more products for my f430, spoilers for the club porsche) not only have lost a valuable customer, I am administrator in forums of my country and I will make sure that all World know how they treat their customers.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:54 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by samugtmadrid
I blame misha because misha is the one who has received my money and with whom I speak directly and who week after week continues to lie to me, with priordesign I do not speak anything anymore, it is misha who does not send my product

I guess i'm wondering why you are even dealing with Misha when someone else sold you the product......or is Prioradesign actually misha?

Old 05-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Curious, have you asked for a refund?

Old 05-10-2017, 11:14 AM
VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !VAGscum Is a GOD !
I hate to be harsh here, but given Misha's otherwise good reputation this screams of someone trying to sling dirt at their reputation for the wrong reason. First off, why order through one distributor and them contact manufacturer direct thus circumventing your supplier? If your supplier misrepresented the stock status and delivery time of your order why suspect that Misha is the one that is to blame? And why would you not suspect who you placed the order with? And also, why would you with zero reputation here come to post this in a forum filled with numerous positive experiences?

Old 05-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Enter in soloporsche where my nick has a reputation and on the other hand I have all the emails of misha saved; I paid 2200 e and after 3 months I have nothing, misha told me that it took 3 weeks; I have everything saved if you want to post more messages from them. If you want to buy ok but I do not want to fool anyone else

Old 05-10-2017, 03:20 PM
El 27 feb 2017, a las 23:55, <misha@misha911.com> <misha@misha911.com> escribió:

Hello Beita,

The price for our 996TT GT2 decklid wing is $1,500 + shipping.

We are offering 15% discount for orders we receive this week !

Carbon fiber blade is $300 extra.

Shipping to Spain international airport is $290 (Madrid or Barcelona)

All international orders are paid by wire transfer only.

It usually takes us about 2 weeks to make and ship the GT2 decklid wing after we receive your payment.

Best Regards,
Mike Marshall

Old 05-10-2017, 03:22 PM
February 27 !!! Look at the other dates, all excuses! until today!!! Misha sells it to me and tells me how long it takes !!! Blame is not priordesign

Old 05-10-2017, 04:00 PM
so again, i don't understand how you don't put any blame on the guy who......put something up for sale he did not have in his possession or a real time frame on when it'd be delivered.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:02 PM
And the worst thing is not the deception, is that they have played with my illusion for 3 months, waiting every week, unable to use the porsche; I feel that they have made fun of me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.