996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Would any of you German boys help a brother out?

Old 07-21-2017, 10:19 AM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Would any of you German boys help a brother out?

Curious if any of you guys living in Germany are near Manthey. I'm looking to purchase something from them but for some bizarre reason they will not ship to the US anymore, only within the EU. Would any of you guys that live near there be willing to drop by and pick something up for me and ship it to me in the US? I would provide you my Fedex shipping account number to use or if DHL or UPS would be easier I would send you payment for shipping. It would be a relatively light box, maybe 1 or 2 Kgs.

If not living near Manthey, I could have them ship it to you in Germany and you would then forward it on to me in the US.

Old 07-21-2017, 11:07 AM
GT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond reputeGT996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pwdrhound
Curious if any of you guys living in Germany are near Manthey. I'm looking to purchase something from them but for some bizarre reason they will not ship to the US anymore, only within the EU. Would any of you guys that live near there be willing to drop by and pick something up for me and ship it to me in the US? I would provide you my Fedex shipping account number to use or if DHL or UPS would be easier I would send you payment for shipping. It would be a relatively light box, maybe 1 or 2 Kgs.

If not living near Manthey, I could have them ship it to you in Germany and you would then forward it on to me in the US.
Sure, no problem. I don't live near them, so a shipment to me first and then to you would be necessary. Drop me a PM if want to go that route.

Old 07-21-2017, 03:23 PM
ghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to beholdghostofpain is a splendid one to behold
Hi John,

I will be at the ring on 16th of august. I could pick it up there for you. If the article can be carried with a 996 turbo of course.
PM me if you need my help.

Old 07-22-2017, 09:15 AM
pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !pwdrhound Is a GOD !
Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted. Manthey has to build the part and it will take 4-6 weeks. I will coordinate when I get a confirmation. Thanks gents!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.