996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

COBB tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 02:39 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Jon is on the Cobb PORSCHE EXPERT GROUP along with, JOE GRAHAM | MARSHALL GLASGOW | MITCH MCKEE | JON HEBBELN | JARED BRONSON | CHARLES KAHLE who handle Porsche only from development to customer service to order management. They are not on here as much or handling cars personally as in the beginning when there was lots of development starting with 996/997. Naturally they have go-to dealers in place now and a steady product. Currently they are working hard on getting us AP support on more new models as well as more models for PDK support. I am proud to be their largest Porsche Dealer/Pro-Tuner for a few years now. We continue to have a very close relationship developing and providing the best customer service we can to the Porsche community! Anyone feel free to reach out anytime to them or myself for anything form questions to full support A-Z.

Thanks for the kind words all and hello to each of you. Greg call anytime and I will go over it in more detail with you and yes I am ready. Hey Charles! I have been on Jared pretty hard lately lol!

Old 11-24-2017, 02:41 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
M, I am here for you when you receive it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.