Notices
996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.
Sponsored by:

Got a unicorn white 996TT! Please help on wheels...

Old 12-05-2017, 02:55 PM
LQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond reputeLQQK has a reputation beyond repute
Sam had an oem gt2 bumper on my car.... which took a hit by a rock. Was a cheaper option to sell that bumper for 5k and let insurance put a carbon Getty bumper on that weighs almost nothing

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out sam. i was planning on painting the car Carrera white until 5mins before we started - and flipped to gulf blue.

Chris - just bought membership at the shop. Hopefully I can park mine next to yours and you can keep an eye on it while Iím in Dubai for the next yr.

Old 12-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in Chris just hit me up!

Yeah that car got the everything treatment. I love what you did with it Craig! We need to chat up Dubai and the Maldives I think it's crazy that we did the same thing!

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]
Old 12-05-2017, 07:34 PM
buffalosojah will become famous soon enoughbuffalosojah will become famous soon enough
BBS E88 would be nice.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:51 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't also suggest the HRE RS102's that take great inspiration from the Turbo Twists

Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: [email protected]

Check out our Facebook Fan Page!

#1 HRE Dealer Worldwide/ Adv.1 / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Meisterschaft / TechArt / Novitec / Brabus / DPE wheels / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / D2 wheels / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / WALD / Milltek / Tubi / Champion Motorsports / RSS / BBS / Hamman / Eisenmann / KW / H&R / Nitto / Pirelli / Michelin / Dunlop / Goodyear / Falken / Continental and tons more....
Old 12-06-2017, 12:15 PM
SeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LQQK View Post
Sam had an oem gt2 bumper on my car.... which took a hit by a rock. Was a cheaper option to sell that bumper for 5k and let insurance put a carbon Getty bumper on that weighs almost nothing

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out sam. i was planning on painting the car Carrera white until 5mins before we started - and flipped to gulf blue.

Chris - just bought membership at the shop. Hopefully I can park mine next to yours and you can keep an eye on it while Iím in Dubai for the next yr.
gotcha! id be happy to keep an eye on her for you, im sure we can convince them to let us stay parked together we should get together for lunch up there one day before you head out

Old 12-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Basic Sponsor
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
Got my GT2 front bumper cover and wing thanks to Tony at Precision. Suncoast shipped all my factory parts to make it right and functional! Pics soon.

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Old 12-09-2017, 12:24 PM
pwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond reputepwdrhound has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Got my GT2 front bumper cover and wing thanks to Tony at Precision. Suncoast shipped all my factory parts to make it right and functional! Pics soon.
Congrats on the car Sam. If you are flipping and canting the center radiator as per OEM GT2, I'm sure you probably know but there are 4 GT2 OEM hoses that connect to the front and side radiators that can be used so that you don't have to cut and splice any hoses as many guys have done. Makes it totally plug and play. Just thought I'd mention it as many guys do not realize this...

Old 12-09-2017, 01:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
Cheers buddy yeah so many ways to skin a cat but after the first Several that we did we all agreed it was better to just get the OEM and Cellarius and then complement the more attainable and affordable numbers out there. Works out really nice

Old 12-13-2017, 08:45 PM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
nice find Sam! welcome to the club

Old 12-13-2017, 09:09 PM
Basic Sponsor
Cheers! Glad to be back!

Old 12-15-2017, 04:40 PM
HYHOSIL is on a distinguished road
997 Turbo wheels

Hereís my Biarritz White 996TT with 19Ē 997 Turbo wheels.

Attached Images   
Old 12-17-2017, 08:28 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Both sets of wheels look great. I would put the front lip of the factory aero kit and paint all the lower pieces white. Makes the car look lower and is such a visual enhancement. Congrats on the pick up!

Old 12-17-2017, 09:44 AM
Basic Sponsor
Nice HY!

Thanks Griza I often do that. Something about the original GT2 look is so satisfying. Gonna go step by step and see. On my silver GT2 look I did color match everything and it looked awesome!

Old 12-17-2017, 11:15 AM
06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future
Here's a bargain and you can see what they would look like on your white 996tt: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-25-rears.html

Old 07-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Basic Sponsor
Hi guys!

Well well well look what I found in the back that I completely forgot about LOL. Being busy is a good thing but I want to get back to my girl. Parts are all here ready to go. Put my Kline tips on just in time for the new tips which are beautiful! Pictures donít do them justice!

Question time again. So I painted a factory set of wheels fresh with 315 and 235 tires on as well as had the BBS wheels completely gone through and painted fresh because I just couldnít decide so what the hell. Now comes down to the lower body panels. On my silver car and my other midnight blue car I painted everything to match and I thought it was clean but I feel like on white it will be too much. What do you guys think about leaving all the bottom factory plastic?

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	C6411DA7-C350-4979-92CF-14797438AB27.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	485.3 KB
ID:	528607   Click image for larger version

Name:	E50E56B3-FB15-4E40-BEA8-E7C27C98A135.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	405.6 KB
ID:	528608   Click image for larger version

Name:	DF6FA1DC-9405-470B-A1A9-77C9F22DA9E5.jpeg
Views:	130
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	528609   Click image for larger version

Name:	8F01304E-E1F8-43C1-AB86-0643D716071E.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	528610   Click image for larger version

Name:	D321C83F-B59D-43FB-8EF2-37863AAA0191.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	476.5 KB
ID:	528611  

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.