Notices
996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.
Sponsored by:

Got a unicorn white 996TT! Please help on wheels...

Old 09-28-2018, 02:35 PM
Road King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond reputeRoad King has a reputation beyond repute
Those new Kline tips are nice...looks very sharp. Keep the updates coming!

Old 10-17-2018, 11:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
OK brought her home today! I couldn’t help myself so this is what I did LOL. Not the greatest lighting went to the post office to drop something off and took a few quick pictures then one at the house with my personal favorites at top.

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Dedicated Customer Service Since 1998. - 310.600.1850 [email protected]

Last edited by [email protected]; 10-17-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:27 PM
SeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Car looks great, Sam! Kinda worried about that spider problem you've got, the one above the garage looks nearly the size of your kids

Old 10-17-2018, 01:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
SamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond reputeSamboTT@ByDesign has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers Chris
Was waiting for someone to catch that!

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS - dodsonmotorsport

Old 10-17-2018, 01:43 PM
M3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond reputeM3 Maestro has a reputation beyond repute
where is the going bigger turbos thread?

Car looks great bud. My personal fav is the web look always however I get the OEM turbo twist wheels. Can't go wrong

Old 10-17-2018, 07:03 PM
rickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud of
Looks Awesome !
Painted skirt's..... Way to go.
Beautiful car Sam.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:08 PM
rickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud ofrickw30 has much to be proud of
Front skirt that is... Not plural.
stupid phone.

Old 10-18-2018, 10:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
I just put the $400 lip on today. Always satisfying haha

Old 10-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Car looks great Sam.
Very well done.
Post pics of front and rear when u can

Old 11-02-2018, 11:49 PM
roseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to allroseylv is a name known to all
Sam...
there she is and looking good!!!! I miss her daily! I may need to buy her back. Hope all is well.

p.s. did i ever get you the new tags?

Old 11-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Basic Sponsor
Hey Paul! It took me a year but I did everything I wanted just a few little finishing touches. I wish I had more time and just like I predicted it still sitting out front I think I’m going to have to find a home for it where she will be driven much more. At least until the kids grow up a little more. I think you did on the tags thank you! Hope all is well with you also!

Old 12-28-2018, 12:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
Hi all Happy Holidays!

So she has been sitting and after driving her only 3-4 times in over a year I realize I may need to wait a few more years before I can enjoy a sports car again. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who would be interested in a rare white, well sorted 996TT please reach out. I will stand behind the car!

Best,
Sam
310-600-1850

Old 12-29-2018, 04:31 AM
That car is gorgeous Sam !
Put it in the garage, cover it up. Your oldest will be driving before you know it.

Old 12-29-2018, 08:15 AM
eds996tt is a glorious beacon of lighteds996tt is a glorious beacon of lighteds996tt is a glorious beacon of lighteds996tt is a glorious beacon of lighteds996tt is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Sam hope all is well. Great looking car always lked white. Anyway I'm looking for 18 wheels 18x8.5 / 18x11 . Let me know if you plan on changing. later Ed

Old 01-03-2019, 08:51 PM
Basic Sponsor
Everyone. Back from holidays. Thank you and happy new year! I’ll let you know on the wheels buddy and yes I think she’s going to have to know still haven’t driven since the last post LOL

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.