996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Name this sway bar link - will send beer!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 11:18 AM
wab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud of
Name this sway bar link - will send beer!

So, part 2 of my suspension identification puzzle:
what brand are these sway bar links & im assuming they were bent on purpose...

will PayPal beer $ to first right answer (that’s verifiable)
Billy

Old 01-20-2019, 01:09 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
Those look like older style Tarett links like these: https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-marketplace/926457-tarret-adjustable-drop-links-for-996-turbo.html

paypal: bernardthefourth@hotmail.com

Old 01-20-2019, 07:19 PM
Dr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of light
TRG. And yes, they are supposed to be bent like that.

Picture here

Old 01-20-2019, 08:06 PM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
Aww, I think you're right. Enjoy your beer.

Old 01-20-2019, 08:58 PM
wab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud ofwab_jr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll
TRG. And yes, they are supposed to be bent like that.

Picture here
Amazing how beer motivates!
Good to know the brand and the bend is supposed to be there.
pleae let me know your PayPal address. Apparently I don’t have enough privileges to message...

Last edited by wab_jr; 01-20-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2019, 09:14 PM
Dr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of lightDr. Jekyll is a glorious beacon of light
I appreciate the offer but notionally winning beer and helping a fellow 6speeder out is enough for me! I have the same links, so it was easy identification.

For future reference (and because TRG doesn't sell these links anymore) I'm pretty sure the replacement heim joints are FK's – PN: JMXL10T (5/8” large end) and JMXL6T (3/8” small end). I haven't needed to order replacement joints yet, so I haven't been able to personally verify. But I've seen those PN stamped on TRG's joints in various pictures (mine don't have any PNs stamped on them).

Old 01-21-2019, 06:39 PM
techweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant future
I have a pair like that that I got with coilovers. They are stamped AFP -- anyone?

Old 01-21-2019, 06:54 PM
soslo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by techweenie
I have a pair like that that I got with coilovers. They are stamped AFP -- anyone?
I think they're Agency Power...the AFP is actually AP.
[img=left]https://rennlist.com/forums/attachments/parts-marketplace/964832d1440001507-agency-power-front-adjustable-sway-bar-drop-links-porsche-996-997-99-09-ap-996tt-205.jpg[/img]

Old 01-21-2019, 07:13 PM
techweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by soslo
I think they're Agency Power...the AFP is actually AP.
Yes, that's the logo. Thanks.