996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

AMG ETR Cant send you a PM so read this!

Old 12-16-2003, 09:08 AM
01-996 is on a distinguished road
AMG ETR Cant send you a PM so read this!

Hey Evan, I will be coming down to see Phish on the 29th of December. I am seeing Phish the nights of the 30th and on NYE. Let me know when you will be at FVD and where it is. I am dying to check out your car. If you can, email me your cell number or just email me and I will email you my number and ill call you when im down there. Our place is in the oceania which is at 163 and collins almost across from the rascal house restaurant. So I will need directions to FVD. So hit me up and I will stop by get the crest and BS for a bit.. Thanks Dave dheproemp@aol.com

Old 12-16-2003, 09:13 AM
msindi is on a distinguished road
I think he got banned again

Old 12-16-2003, 09:30 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by msindi
I think he got banned again
He did

Old 12-16-2003, 09:35 AM
02TT_87GNX is on a distinguished road
What for?

Old 12-16-2003, 09:46 AM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
take a shower and wear some shoes you dirty hippy!

EDIT: ah what sweet sweet irony of a guy posting about picking up Porsche Turbo parts on his way to a hippy band.

By the way i'm just playin, phish is decent.

Last edited by SteveH; 12-16-2003 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-16-2003, 10:02 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by 02TT_87GNX
What for?
Sounded like politics to me.

01-996...
Is Phish playing at the Big Cypress Indian Reservation? I saw them there for the 2000 NYE show. Talk about a great time.

Old 12-16-2003, 10:29 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Yes the 6speed team banned him - again
He was banned once for causing a lot of greif ( not going to get into the details ) and then he asked many times to come back

We allowed him back ( against my better judgment ) and after a while the old antics came back - reminds me a lot of Pete from Funcars -

Anyway after he was banned he threatend to use multiple IP addresses for what purpose I have no idea - ( harm or fun I oculd not tell you )

This a porsche board for addicts like all of you and myslef to share information and learn from each other not romper-room

Let's close the chapter on this one guys and move forward becuse we have incredible surprises in store for you all in 2004!

Happy Holidays!
Darren

Old 12-16-2003, 11:04 AM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
Just move on.

Old 12-16-2003, 11:08 AM
TSP-MIAMI is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by Darren911
He was banned once for causing a lot of greif ( not going to get into the details ) and then he asked many times to come back

We allowed him back ( against my better judgment ) and after a while the old antics came back - reminds me a lot of Pete from Funcars -

Anyway after he was banned he threatend to use multiple IP addresses for what purpose I have no idea - ( harm or fun I oculd not tell you )

This a porsche board for addicts like all of you and myslef to share information and learn from each other not romper-room

Let's close the chapter on this one guys and move forward becuse we have incredible surprises in store for you all in 2004!

Happy Holidays!
Darren
HERE HERE !!! Good decision.

Theo

Old 12-16-2003, 11:10 AM
ColorChange is on a distinguished road
I'll be honest, I'm way dissappointed. Evan was always pretty straight with me and I didn't see him crossing the line a lot. I must have missed it.

But, I trust Darren and the rest of the guys and I'm sure they don't go around nuking people for fun so, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Old 12-16-2003, 11:12 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Re: AMG ETR Cant send you a PM so read this!

Originally posted by 01-996
Hey Evan, I will be coming down to see Phish on the 29th of December. I am seeing Phish the nights of the 30th and on NYE. Let me know when you will be at FVD and where it is. I am dying to check out your car. If you can, email me your cell number or just email me and I will email you my number and ill call you when im down there. Our place is in the oceania which is at 163 and collins almost across from the rascal house restaurant. So I will need directions to FVD. So hit me up and I will stop by get the crest and BS for a bit.. Thanks Dave dheproemp@aol.com

Sweet, I saw them out here in San Diego and then followed them up to shoreline this tour. I've probably seen them about 5-6 times now. Enjoy the show, you should check out the xmas tree thread in the off-topic forum

Old 12-16-2003, 11:19 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Darren911

Happy Holidays!
Darren
While I respect your judgement with regards to your administration of this site and not knowing all the details to what transpired, having now met Evan in person I can say he's a good kid who means no harm or disrespect. (Just a learning curve)
That being said, I may have had that "kid" view prior....
Thats all...Thanks

Old 12-16-2003, 11:40 AM
01-996 is on a distinguished road
Sloth they are not a big cypress they are at American Airlines Arena. I have seen Phish about 115 times and the Dead about 20. I guess there is some irony in going to pick up Porsche parts on my way to a "hippie" concert. I must say though, a lot of those "hippies" have a helluva lot more cake than you or me. Hope everyone has a great holiday and NYE...

Old 12-16-2003, 11:41 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
when we went down to the SD show I was parked inbetween a brand new S55 and a 996 cab

damn dirt lots

Old 12-16-2003, 12:19 PM
Parker is on a distinguished road
01-996...

What happened to Mike Gordon and that whole "photo incident" ??? I'm so gald they really didn't disband, btw...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG ETR Cant send you a PM so read this!