996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:04 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Welcome aboard Jason. Thanks for the lesson

Old 10-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Guys,

So Aaron took his stock SLR out today and ran a 7.24 on a 2.75% decline. I guessed high 7's/low 8's...so I'm now eating crow.

Nice job, bro.
DAMN, super fast numbers for an SLR!!! My buddy just got a Vbox to so Im excited to see how my big ole Benz stacks up to Aarons SL65 and SLR times.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:34 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
DAMN, super fast numbers for an SLR!!! My buddy just got a Vbox to so Im excited to see how my big ole Benz stacks up to Aarons SL65 and SLR times.
Cool, looking forward to it.

Aaron

Old 10-25-2008, 08:48 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Since my buddy Tim Iacoli (basupra) is here in Houston visiting (we hit the Lambo track day at MSR Houston today - where I fell in love with the GT-R I was able to drive - not to mention we raced PaulieWalnuts GT2 in the GT-R - and tomorrow we're hitting the TX Mile) we decided to take the Supra out on 19's and see what we could 60-130 in her. The MOST power we could get to hook was 730-740 rwhp, anything more, it would spin at the top of 3rd. This was done on 19's, one shift (3rd to 4th)...

5.67 seconds was the official time...I think she has a 5.00 in her with the additional 100 rwhp that we left on the table...she's on stock bottom end too.

Name:  PeterwhiteSupra740rwhp567.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  79.0 KB

Old 10-27-2008, 08:13 AM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Congrats Peter, that thing is moving considering it's not at 100%!

Old 10-27-2008, 11:08 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Nice time Peter.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:23 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Peter, that car is just ridiculous.. Slow down through the neighborhood. I might have a niece or nephew soon next door.

Old 10-29-2008, 09:28 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Todd, LOL, will do! On another note, I got your text, send me your file and I will extract some data from it...
Peter

Old 10-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Guys,

Wes (Onelove) ran a very quick 7.04 with 1-shift on a very slight 0.2% incline. His car has a 6.xx in it for sure. Congrats, Wes!

Attached Images  
Old 10-30-2008, 06:23 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Great time, Wes! You will definitely get into the 6's.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
Great time, Wes! You will definitely get into the 6's.
Thanks man, when I saw you went 6s I didn't think my car had it in her, little did I know all she needed was a bit of MS109 and a little more boost I'm going to try and get another run or two this weekend without a passenger and see if I can squeak a 6 out.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Need some Vbox help, my buddy Tom got the Vbox last night. We both Have CL Benzes that have some UV coating on the windows. We are having trouble getting a steady signal from the satellite. Should we get the external antenna? thanks

J

Old 10-30-2008, 08:37 AM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
Need some Vbox help, my buddy Tom got the Vbox last night. We both Have CL Benzes that have some UV coating on the windows. We are having trouble getting a steady signal from the satellite. Should we get the external antenna? thanks

J
I needed the external antenna when I tested my 07 ML63 and 07 E63 due to the window coating. My 06 SL65 and 06 SLR, were fine though.

Aaron

Old 10-30-2008, 08:41 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by acicchelli
I needed the external antenna when I tested my 07 ML63 and 07 E63 due to the window coating. My 06 SL65 and 06 SLR, were fine though.

Aaron
just the info i needed, thanks Aaron

Old 10-30-2008, 08:51 AM
RS38 has a spectacular aura aboutRS38 has a spectacular aura about
it's a standard connector: you can use every GPS-Antenna, like for garmin, tomtoms etc.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 6speedonline's official 60-130, 1/4 Mile, and Standing Mile list