996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I want to get a 2002 996TT workshop manual

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:52 PM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
Just completed the downloading of pdf files from thttp://rapidshare.com/users/MPDMYL and nothing for the turbo. Mostly for Carrera and GT-3. If you want them you can also found the same files at http://www.cannell.co.uk/Manuals.htm but no wait no fees...

Old 03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
The workshop manual for 2001-2005 996 TT's is 13 volumes and lists for $2,200.00 at the dealer.
Ouch! I 'heard' it cost about $150.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:11 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Thanks Tom, I'm getting about 6 orders a day now. I originally got my cd from Tom, it has been very handy!!! I'm going to try to figure out how to put the file on the internet where people can just download the compressed file. Maybe tomorrow I will get this done.

Kab

Old 03-31-2008, 02:32 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
Thanks Tom, I'm getting about 6 orders a day now. I originally got my cd from Tom, it has been very handy!!! I'm going to try to figure out how to put the file on the internet where people can just download the compressed file. Maybe tomorrow I will get this done.

Kab
Good work.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:47 AM
Gary Church is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jpflip
Gary did you get an account. Do you have to be a dealer to get an access...
I got the account myself.

Old 05-04-2008, 01:53 AM
amirfaizy is on a distinguished road
GT2 workshop manual

Would you be kind enough to send me a copy of the workshop manul please. I will cover postage and your time. Thank you

Old 05-04-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned
cfi_luz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I would love a copy as well and would be more than willing to cover incidental costs, shipping costs and cover your time. Thanks!

Old 05-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
I can't believe no-one can stick a pdf copy somewhere on a server with a link for fellow Porsche drivers to download... :-(.

Old 05-04-2008, 03:58 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
I sent a pm to the "powers that be" asking if the wanted me to send them a disc to then load onto the servers and have available.
Nothing done.
Offer still stands...

Old 05-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Banned
If no one else will do it I would certainly host the disc image files if I had a copy so that the rest of the community had access... assuming of course you already owned the software and were only using for backup, right guys?

Old 05-05-2008, 12:05 AM
Is it a disk image or lots of pdf files? How big is it?

Old 05-05-2008, 09:01 AM
slant911 is on a distinguished road
It is about 10 PDF files. Total space required is like 200MB give or take.

Old 05-06-2008, 03:40 PM
TonyTurbo is on a distinguished road
tt manual

Here a place that sell them for approx.$80.00 CDManual@plasticexperts.com
Hope this helps you Tony

Old 05-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Banned
Has anyone purchased from the above source? Seems like a decent deal if the manuals are complete and not just the regular 996 manuals.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:23 PM
TonyTurbo is on a distinguished road
CD Manuals for 996TT+Gt-2

Yes I have myself and I know of a few others that had NO PROBLEMS, fast service ETC.
TONY

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I want to get a 2002 996TT workshop manual