996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Courtesy of LSM - Cargraphic Exhaust Clip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 05:16 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Courtesy of LSM - Cargraphic Exhaust Clip

Cargraphic Exhaust Video Clip

Old 02-27-2004, 08:02 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Right Click and save target as

Do not simply click above link, it will not work nor sound properly. Please right click and "save target as"

Thanks Shank for posting, I really appreciate it. How about posting that burnout of that SL of yours and your new exhaust sound clip. When I was following you, it sounded sick, especially when you punched it.

Lou

Old 02-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Nice video, why didn't you make the chick do a little car modeling for us?

Old 02-28-2004, 04:36 AM
I soon will be a supporting member
dbelleperc is on a distinguished road
Sounds real good.

Old 02-28-2004, 06:00 AM
Mark M is on a distinguished road
Thanks for showing the video. It sounds very close to the Europipe system to me! Nice mean sound. Does it resonate inside the car at highway speeds?

Old 02-28-2004, 07:58 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Mark M
Thanks for showing the video. It sounds very close to the Europipe system to me! Nice mean sound. Does it resonate inside the car at highway speeds?
I had the Europipe Stage 2 Loud for about two weeks before I got this. The Cargraphic Super Sound Export version which is the one on my car is much loud, throaty, and aggressive. I guess you would have to hear itin person becuase the two really do not sound at all alike in person.
As far as resonance, there isn't really much to speak of.

Lou

Old 02-28-2004, 07:59 AM
LSM
Originally posted by Rave TT
Nice video, why didn't you make the chick do a little car modeling for us?
I tried, she wasn't into it

Lou

Old 02-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
What an expensive smoke machine

Old 02-28-2004, 08:49 AM
LSM
Originally posted by Erik
What an expensive smoke machine
Yeah, I know, as you know those turbo gases get trapped over night.

Lou

Old 02-28-2004, 09:59 AM
I had the Europipe Stage 2 Loud for about two weeks before I got this. The Cargraphic Super Sound Export version which is the one on my car is much loud, throaty, and aggressive. I guess you would have to hear itin person becuase the two really do not sound at all alike in person.
Thanks for the replies. I tried to get more info on HP increase and pricing from their website, but it's "under construction" at the moment

Old 02-28-2004, 11:16 AM
LSM
Originally posted by Mark M
Thanks for the replies. I tried to get more info on HP increase and pricing from their website, but it's "under construction" at the moment
It's been under construction for like 1 year The exhaust makes a claimed 21hp and 20nm(I do not know the conversion from nm to lb/ft) It saves 26lbs over the stock unit making it weigh only 24lbs I have the super sound export version(the loudest they make) Part# CARP96TETS Cargraphic USA's number is 732-826-1002, I spoke to Eric. Email is cargraphicusa@aol.com. Also, check out 6speed sponsor, www.carnewal.com , for more info. it costs 3900 euro which is $4852USD. I paid $4200 though including shipping and insurance, so try and negotiate. Also, you can check out another 6speed sponsor www.bydesignautomotive.com or for a working Cargraphic site:

www.cargraphic.de

Lou

Old 02-28-2004, 03:33 PM
The exhaust makes a claimed 21hp and 20nm(I do not know the conversion from nm to lb/ft)
it costs 3900 euro which is $4852USD. I paid $4200
for a working Cargraphic site:
www.cargraphic.de

Thanks again

Old 02-28-2004, 10:48 PM
LSM
No problem buddy. I'll try and post some drive-bys as it is going to be 60 degrees in Chicago in February tommorrow. Shank, Stephan, and I are meeting up. I think Tim(colorchange) may come, I know my friend with his E55 is coming. Dave, you available? Anyone else in Chicago area want to come? PM me in the morning and I'll give you info.

Lou

Old 02-29-2004, 08:58 PM
LSM
Originally posted by dbelleperc
Sounds real good.
Thanks for the kind words.

Old 02-29-2004, 08:59 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by LSM
I tried, she wasn't into it

Lou
Get your women in check!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Courtesy of LSM - Cargraphic Exhaust Clip