996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rockit's GT3 w/ K58's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Carolina Speed
james is on a distinguished road
those are definitely the best K wheels and they look great on your car. Were they retail or can you PM the price and who you bought from?

Old 03-15-2004, 11:24 AM
flatsixnut will become famous soon enough
I love your GT3, so please dont take my word for anything more than just my opinion. I know the wheels are not cheap...but on that car they look cheap. I absolutely love the color of them for your car though.

"Of course I am one to hate anything other than Fuch's on anything pre-1990."

I have always thought that Porsche did a pretty great job of outfitting theirs cars with just the right wheel style, except the 996 model range (except the GT3). And of course the dreaded Phone Dial wheels.

Old 03-15-2004, 11:45 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Looking good Chris, thanks for posting some pix.

Originally posted by greyghost
Very nice. I like those wheels much better than the factory GT3 rims. Sloth... it's your turn!
Britt, You are a bad influence my friend. If you keep that up my wife will not let me hang out here anymore. One of these days I hope.

(Stock, K58, K28, K18.. photoshop courtesy of greyghost)

Hey Gary, when are you going to get up some pix of the recent mods to the TT? I want to see how those 543's look.

Old 03-15-2004, 12:30 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by flatsixnut
I love your GT3, so please dont take my word for anything more than just my opinion. I know the wheels are not cheap...but on that car they look cheap. I absolutely love the color of them for your car though.

I guess we all have our opinions...

Old 03-15-2004, 01:29 PM
hamannHM3 is on a distinguished road
I like them, they fit the car great!

Old 03-15-2004, 04:19 PM
JASCLASS will become famous soon enoughJASCLASS will become famous soon enough
They look great Chris, nice match with the greys.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:31 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by JASCLASS
They look great Chris, nice match with the greys.
Thanks Justin. I am very happy with them...Nice aggressive classic race look...

Old 03-15-2004, 06:53 PM
JClark is on a distinguished road
nice choice rockit. Now that the weather is warming up we have to get out for a photo shoot sometime.

Those will look smokin' in some action shots down Riverview Road.

Old 03-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by J Clark
nice choice rockit. Now that the weather is warming up we have to get out for a photo shoot sometime.

Those will look smokin' in some action shots down Riverview Road.
Yo Mr. Clark...Stay in touch. Good weather is on the horizon!!!

As you probably know, Riverview Road is my local GT3 gymnasium...Just wish other cars and pedestrians would stay off the road...

Old 03-16-2004, 06:16 PM
JClark is on a distinguished road
tell me about it. usually its clear and good to go. but that one time it wasnt was bad. (a very large goose damn near ripped off my front bumper. its a good story, remind me to tell you sometime.

see ya around the riverview stompin' grounds.

Old 03-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Rockit they look great!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2004, 10:22 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Chris,

Gnarly!!! I wonder how that grey would look with Slate? i like the 5 spoke the best... i'm also considering the cargrahpic-does anyone have photos of that wheel?

Old 03-17-2004, 10:39 AM
996twin is on a distinguished road
doesnt go with the car, I have to say the stockers look better

Old 03-17-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by watt
Chris,

Gnarly!!! I wonder how that grey would look with Slate? i like the 5 spoke the best... i'm also considering the cargrahpic-does anyone have photos of that wheel?
Thanks watt!!!

Old 03-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by 996twin
doesnt go with the car, I have to say the stockers look better
Maybe in your opinion...what's important is mine and I think they look much better than stock...not to mention the big weight savings...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rockit's GT3 w/ K58's