996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New Member - Just saying Hello!!!

Old 07-13-2010, 10:09 PM
///TargaTO is on a distinguished road

Hey All,

Just had a chance to check back in... Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

As for the people inquiring into the rims they are made by Victor Equipment finished in Hyper Silver. I have the following set up on my car...

LeMans -
19x8 (ET45) FRONT
19x11 (ET40) REARS

As for the 'Targa' emblem in the rear it is silver.

Not sure if this question has been asked in the past, but can anyone chime in as to whether or not a GT3 kit (aftermarket) will fit perfectly onto this body style (Targa). My main concern is the rear deck lid as I noticed the rear slope of the roof (glass) has a sharper decline than a regular carrera, and I'm wondering if this might affect the GT3 spoiler?

Also are there any local (Toronto, Canada) shops that sell GT3 kits or any Porsche body kits that I could look into?

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!!! CHEERS

Old 07-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ///TargaTO
Hey All,

Just had a chance to check back in... Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

As for the people inquiring into the rims they are made by Victor Equipment finished in Hyper Silver. I have the following set up on my car...

LeMans -
19x8 (ET45) FRONT
19x11 (ET40) REARS

As for the 'Targa' emblem in the rear it is silver.

Not sure if this question has been asked in the past, but can anyone chime in as to whether or not a GT3 kit (aftermarket) will fit perfectly onto this body style (Targa). My main concern is the rear deck lid as I noticed the rear slope of the roof (glass) has a sharper decline than a regular carrera, and I'm wondering if this might affect the GT3 spoiler?

Also are there any local (Toronto, Canada) shops that sell GT3 kits or any Porsche body kits that I could look into?

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!!! CHEERS
I would double check the specs on your wheels, I'm pretty sure you're running a 52mm off-set in the rear 19x11 by the looks of the photos.

Also there should be no reason why the GT3 Decking would effect fitment, now if you had a cab it would be an issue due to the top cover.

-Eli

Old 07-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Gmax33 is on a distinguished road
Hey new member love your ride

I'm new as well and love this forum. Already getting good information on problems and repairs.
Cheers
Gmax