997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Anyone seen the 2010 TT with pdk

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 12:58 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone seen the 2010 TT with pdk

I was told these are all sitting in San Diego? I am dying to see one of these, aside from the pictures. Is the turbo getting way over price? I spec this out for fun , I couldn’t get it any lower than 150K before tax/license/fees, I am looking at 170K out the door... Spec out a C4, came out to be 125 before tax and fees

Old 01-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Nico will become famous soon enoughNico will become famous soon enough
they should be getting to the owners end of this month or early february. indeed the prices are higher but from the way i see it, it just adds more to its exclusivity.

Old 01-12-2010, 03:50 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mdc
I was told these are all sitting in San Diego? I am dying to see one of these, aside from the pictures. Is the turbo getting way over price? I spec this out for fun , I couldn’t get it any lower than 150K before tax/license/fees, I am looking at 170K out the door... Spec out a C4, came out to be 125 before tax and fees
A C4 for 125? You must have checked almost every box.

I spec'd out a nice C4S and with MANY leather goodies it was 115.

Checking the boxes really drives the price up but makes it yours.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:00 PM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PT Doc
A C4 for 125? You must have checked almost every box.

I spec'd out a nice C4S and with MANY leather goodies it was 115.

Checking the boxes really drives the price up but makes it yours.
; D, I think I did... I got to go back and try again, this time I will keep my emotion in check.

Old 01-12-2010, 08:54 PM
997CarreraS is on a distinguished road
All the West Coast Cars are in San Diego and have been there since before Christmas. I was hoping to get mine aorund the first of the year. Since they are a new Model with New EPA Emission and mileage numbers my understanding is that they need EPA approval. New U.S. Launch Date is now Janurary 30th. All dealers will have cars by then. The wait is killing me....... I am very excited.

Old 01-12-2010, 11:25 PM
solarlottry is on a distinguished road
My dealer told me today and showed me the Porsche allotment for this region which was 2 2010 TT coupes, one cab and 3 2011 TTS coupes and one cab. None of which are sold. The TT 2011 S coupe base price was 159,000. Porsche is offering 2.9% on all cars except the TT and GT3. I saw the memo myself. It seems quite high to start at 159,000 for a TTS without any options, although the only options you would need would be leather etc., which can add up fast! To add the leather, spider wheels and a few other things it can cost almost 20,000. 159,000 just became 179,000. I know the TT is the flagship car but at that price the car has gone from 132,000 to 159,000 in less than 18 months. That is an over 20% increase. That is quite a bit. Porsche may price people out of the car with stickers that high and no break on financing.

Old 01-13-2010, 03:51 PM
missmelva is an unknown quantity at this point
Today I saw blue one at my Dealership Downtown Porsche Toronto here with the pdk.

Old 01-14-2010, 02:30 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
Waiting to see one too, I am going to try my local connections in NJ/NY. I priced one out and it came to about $154K. I am holding off till I get confirmation that the PDK can handle the 750hp kit to be available through AWE Tuning. To help the speed craving I bought an Aprilia RSV4 rode it for a month, then winter hit..........ARGH

Old 01-14-2010, 05:39 PM
trice9 will become famous soon enoughtrice9 will become famous soon enough
Looks like US dealers are starting to get some. There is this one at Coral Cables:

http://the-collection.porschedealer....34076/info.php

and this press release sounds like this dealer is getting some this week, although the "on sale" date looks to be pushed back. my dealer said they have to yet to get CAFE certification (fuel economy, etc).

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Atlant...web3443394.htm

Old 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
will the PDK cars have paddle shifters or buttons ???

Old 01-14-2010, 07:19 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
paddles, I believe are an option

Old 01-14-2010, 07:50 PM
trice9 will become famous soon enoughtrice9 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by RobertM
will the PDK cars have paddle shifters or buttons ???
buttons are standard, paddles are a $490 option

Old 01-14-2010, 07:50 PM
ZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really niceZZinger is just really nice
The Collections Cab has an MSRP of $168,820. This price includes PDK and many smaller options, with ceramic brakes the car would be just shy of $180,000. These cars are approaching $200k and fast! Fine by me, my 08 TT will depreciate a lot slower with these ridiculous 2010 prices.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
299moto is on a distinguished road
Here in Socal, of the 10 dealers that have their incoming listed on their Porsche sites, only 1 was 6 speed. Who's placing these orders? Pretty soon this site wb called PDK/Paddleshiftonline.com

Was told I'll get a call when one showed up. Im hearing Jan 31. Anyone out here know different?

Old 01-14-2010, 11:41 PM
mdc
Originally Posted by 299moto
Here in Socal, of the 10 dealers that have their incoming listed on their Porsche sites, only 1 was 6 speed. Who's placing these orders? Pretty soon this site wb called PDK/Paddleshiftonline.com

Was told I'll get a call when one showed up. Im hearing Jan 31. Anyone out here know different?
Same here, 1.31. and hardly to find any build slot available too, is that true?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone seen the 2010 TT with pdk