997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 12:43 PM
Banned
Robin@EPL will become famous soon enough
Wow, that color combo looks fantastic! Nice ride!

Old 04-26-2010, 04:12 PM
CCns23 has a spectacular aura aboutCCns23 has a spectacular aura about
Are you looking to adopt? I've never been a fan of my parents anyway

White/red is an incredible combo. Congrats!!

Old 04-26-2010, 04:24 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Old 04-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
uh oh....the mod bug is knocking at your door....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...aust-deal.html

Old 04-26-2010, 05:30 PM
ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !ruf_turbo Is a GOD !
Beautiful car...really, really gorgeous!

Old 04-26-2010, 06:18 PM
tyounker is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car. I really want to try the new PDK. I bet you really like it.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:52 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by QUIK 911
Love the White and Red combo!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Simply stunning! Very well specced!
Love the way the wheels turned out and the center lock with the P logo on white! Very
Yeah I like the little touches that set all things apart.
Originally Posted by C4SxM5
+1 for white on red. i think some CF interior pieces would break up the red beautifully!
Agreed, and I ordered some of the private label "Porsche" weather tech floor liners in black to break it up a little more.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:55 PM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Very nice, and VERY fast car!
I have a suspicion this thing is going to be a beast by the time you are done with the Swizer mod.
Congrats and enjoy the car in good health.

Old 04-26-2010, 06:56 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by handdoc
love the red interior
Thank you
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
Wow that white/red is a HOT combo! I know your sledgehammer was a complete beast and will go down a legend. I hope you enjoy this PDK car as much as your last. Excited to see what Switzer does with the 997.2TT PDK
Thanks and yes, I am excited to see what little needs to be done to get this car over the 130 traps and maybe a mid/high 6 sec 60-130.

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
You got the paddle, not the thumb shifters, good job! Can't wait to see what Switzer does with it.

You can thank my friend who helped Todd crack the ecu code
Yeah, I know Tym has some plans for me. I just want a little more up top. We will see. Thank you friend of Dr_jitsu for breaking the code.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by AJag
Looks great, love the white/red combo. IMHO, I'd prefer the wheels in a gunmetal or black, but to each his own!
I am working on this now. I want these (pic attached in raw finish) in a glossy charcoal color from Tech1 Mike.
Originally Posted by Gj325
Very Nice Congrats.
Like the white wheels with the Locks. +1 on carbon fiber. Love the stuff.

The only thing that I would have done with the white wheels would have been the PCCB I am lazy and hate brake dust.

Enjoy
Gj
I agree on the PCCB's as it seems that all I am doing is cleaning these wheels. I miss my PCCbs that I had on Sledge. I am working on some dark charcoal glossy Tech 1 centerlocks

Originally Posted by XLR82XS
My dream color combo! Sergei Federov of our Detroit Red Wings had a 996tt in that scheme and when it came time to sell unfortunetly for me it was already sold to a guy in NY. Congrats! I'm coming to OH to steal it. :-) +2 on CF.
Hey hey Hockey Town...Sergei has good taste in cars and women You will see it soon enough as I am up to SE lower Michigan alot as I still have a house up there.

Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Either CF or White seatbacks.. I love when they are painted, but not sure what you would do about the grey seat controls on the side?

Looks great bro, and man is it fast!
Yeah pretty fast and I like the stock volcano colored seat backs

Originally Posted by TXLonghorn911
Nice! Quick question: how does the Porsche red leather age over time? I know on BMW's, the maroon leather turns BRIGHT red after a couple of years...
Thanks and not sure on leather wear as this is my first Carrara Red interior. I can tell you that I am **** with my detail work and have a wonderful guy to help me with this maintenance. We will see if this car even makes it past a few months let alone years...

Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
Looks great man! LOVE the red interior!
Thank you and I think once the black floor mats get hear from Suncoast, it will be broken up nicely.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by GT700
That is gorgeous!

These are really funny words

"but not to many power mods as thing is fast stock."

We will see about that!
Yeah hahaha I guess now that I re-read this, your right...they are funny words. Lets see how it goes with a tune and some wheels to start.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by Robin@EPL
Wow, that color combo looks fantastic! Nice ride!
Thank you, I love her!

Originally Posted by CCns23
Are you looking to adopt? I've never been a fan of my parents anyway

White/red is an incredible combo. Congrats!!
hahaha well I already have one and another on the way so I am good for now...but about your parents. Thanks on the compliment.

Originally Posted by vntperformance
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Thanks

Old 04-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
uh oh....the mod bug is knocking at your door....

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...aust-deal.html
You must know I am weak...LOL...and this is a REALLY great deal! I am actually thinking of not doing an exhaust as I like being able to hear people on my bluetooth while cruising...a little different from my last two Pcars!

Originally Posted by ruf_turbo
Beautiful car...really, really gorgeous!
Thank you, much appreciated!

Originally Posted by tyounker
Beautiful car. I really want to try the new PDK. I bet you really like it.
You should. I mean I am coming from a really fast Switzer built 997.1 and and I have to say that even though this car will probably trap 20 mph less than Sledgehammer...its enough to keep me excited and I love being able to pull up to a gas pump, put some 93 in her and drive away. On the PDK, I can tell you that the bolt on C6 ZO6 that I raced last week appreciated the PDK. That car was a claimed 130 trap car and pulled a qtr car on me on the top of each of his gears but every time he shifted he fell back 3/4 of a car length enough to get me the win on 3 consecutive runs. Its nice to just hit the sport plus button and hit the gas on the 3rd honk and keep it pointed strait. The PDK is perfect for driving around town in normal mode also. On sport 2, it turns into an aggressive, ultra sensitive trans that is very responsive and seems to shift the gears instantly at redline. Im not sure what I would use sport setting for as I will probably use normal for cruising around town or sport 2 for racing. Seems sport setting is unnecessary.

Old 04-26-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by cannga
Very nice, and VERY fast car!
I have a suspicion this thing is going to be a beast by the time you are done with the Swizer mod.
Congrats and enjoy the car in good health.
Thanks and yes, I think its destiny...LOL I suspect a tune, maybe some compressor wheels, some cooling modifications and once Tym gets a solution to the limited clutch capacity in the PDK..who knows what will happen. However, it is refreshing to just drive her stock (still exciting enough) until she is broken in...she seems to be opening up a little now that I am over 900 miles.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero