997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2010, 08:02 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Thank you Suncoast Porsche for these new Weather Tech floor liners with the "PORSCHE" logo. These are nice for protecting the floor carpet and in my case do a nice job breaking up all this Carrara Red. Thank you again. I am also digging uploading pics from my new HTC Incredible phone...pic quality is not perfect but much better than my old BlackBerry Curve.

Attached Images      

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 04-30-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:07 PM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Sweet! Didn't know that the Weather Techs came with the P logo !
Congrats

Old 05-01-2010, 01:37 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by k_ddsl
Sweet! Didn't know that the Weather Techs came with the P logo !
Congrats
Yeah I didnt either until I was just casually surfing the SunCoast Porsche site and saw these bad boys. I have had these weather tech liners in my daily drivers for years and love them. I like the Porsche logo ones even better for my P!

Old 05-02-2010, 09:04 AM
ferri is on a distinguished road
very tasteful....congrates!!!

Old 05-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by ferri
very tasteful....congrates!!!
Thanks and I like it clean!

Old 05-03-2010, 05:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
+1 Very nice!

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by suncoastric
+1 Very nice!
Thanks again Suncoast for the great service and timely delivery of these floor liners. These are perfect for my taste and break up the red nicely.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:39 AM
wyo997 will become famous soon enoughwyo997 will become famous soon enough
Changing tires with RS wheels

I've been lost on the ease by which RS wheel owners can change their tires. As I understand it, the RS wheels may be a "pain" in that they're designed only for changing by Porsehc dealers because the only wheel tool that's included with these cars is the socket that goes over the RS center hub. Then, an air wrench is required to torque the wheels off and back on (with 500NM as shown on the hub itself).

What does a person do in the middle of Nevada? Am I correct about there needing to be an air wrench involved or at least a torque wrench and perhaps additional sockets to interface with the RS socket?

Old 05-10-2010, 01:50 PM
ThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to all
WOW! I have to say I really love those rims! I've never considered myself a fan of painted rims, but yours have really changed my mind!

Old 05-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by wyo997
I've been lost on the ease by which RS wheel owners can change their tires. As I understand it, the RS wheels may be a "pain" in that they're designed only for changing by Porsehc dealers because the only wheel tool that's included with these cars is the socket that goes over the RS center hub. Then, an air wrench is required to torque the wheels off and back on (with 500NM as shown on the hub itself).

What does a person do in the middle of Nevada? Am I correct about there needing to be an air wrench involved or at least a torque wrench and perhaps additional sockets to interface with the RS socket?
I am not sure but thats a great question. I will have to ask my dealer. I guess no long road trips till I get word.

Originally Posted by ThunderRolls
WOW! I have to say I really love those rims! I've never considered myself a fan of painted rims, but yours have really changed my mind!
Thanks, I like them as well...just not the brake dust accumulation that these get covered with. I am going with some dark gun-metallic grey wheels soon.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:46 PM

A couple pictures from tonight. I guess its cool to capture such a short period of time in our cars.

Attached Images   
Old 05-26-2010, 07:59 PM
XeRo is on a distinguished road
Slow.....

Old 05-26-2010, 08:01 PM
XeRo is on a distinguished road
kinda....

Old 05-26-2010, 08:06 PM
ttpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond repute
nice car - beautiful color combo.

way to show that not all 6speeders spec out hideous fast food themed 2010 turbos...

Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 PM
PT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond reputePT Doc has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent and very beautiful.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 2010 Turbo PDK with factory Aero