997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Champion / Tial / PRI Trade Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Champion / Tial / PRI Trade Show

A few weeks ago we were approached by our partners at Tial to help add some Porsche flair to their booth at the 2010 Performance Racing Industry trade show in Orlando. Unlike other trade shows like SEMA, which include the entire spectrum of aftermarket parts, the PRI show is focused mainly on racing, going fast, and the parts you need to do it! You could say it's all about "go" and not so much "show".

Happy to oblige, we set out to put together a complete 997 Turbo engine with the full line of Champion Motorsport and Werks1 upgrades, including our Tial-manufactured 68mm Billet Turbochargers, CMS Manifolds, Werks1 Intercoolers, Werks1 Y-Pipe, Werks1 T-Pipe, Tubi Race Exhaust, and Werks1 Carbon Airbox. The parts were attached to a 997 Turbo block and placed on a really cool stand that was designed and built by our very own engineer Louis.

Here are some pics...enjoy!

Old 12-13-2010, 08:41 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Looks great! Hopefully I will be attending PRI next year.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
A few weeks ago we were approached by our partners at Tial to help add some Porsche flair to their booth at the 2010 Performance Racing Industry trade show in Orlando. Unlike other trade shows like SEMA, which include the entire spectrum of aftermarket parts, the PRI show is focused mainly on racing, going fast, and the parts you need to do it! You could say it's all about "go" and not so much "show".

Happy to oblige, we set out to put together a complete 997 Turbo engine with the full line of Champion Motorsport and Werks1 upgrades, including our Tial-manufactured 68mm Billet Turbochargers, CMS Manifolds, Werks1 Intercoolers, Werks1 Y-Pipe, Werks1 T-Pipe, Tubi Race Exhaust, and Werks1 Carbon Airbox. The parts were attached to a 997 Turbo block and placed on a really cool stand that was designed and built by our very own engineer Louis.

Here are some pics...enjoy!

Looked really good. I enjoyed speaking with Robert, and Jake.

Tray

Old 12-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sales@Forged
Looked really good. I enjoyed speaking with Robert, and Jake.

Tray
Thanks Tray!

Sorry I couldn't get up there earlier in the week to meet up with you guys. I wasn't even supposed to go Saturday, but at the last minute, I re-arranged my plans so I could make the trip up to pick up the engine.

Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 AM
SMR
SMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the rough
Nice

Like to se pictures of the actual engien, some close up pictures would be nice

Old 12-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SMR
Nice

Like to se pictures of the actual engien, some close up pictures would be nice

We're going to set it up for display in our showroom, so I'll be sure to take a few more as soon as it's back up.

It was kind of hard at the show because the lighting was really bad.