997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

final project wish me luck ! 4.3ltr TX hot ticket Soon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
i just received a rough details engine displacement will be About a 82.5 mm stroke and a 105 mm bucket
CJV u mentioned exact numbers before
and he also mentioned with the work of porting and machinery he'll do engine wall thickness will be no issue it will be extremely safe and preforming to hold power better more details soon !

Old 04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
This should be awesome. Looking forward to it and welcome to the USA.

Cheers.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:27 PM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome, looking forward to this badboy come alive!

Old 04-21-2011, 08:40 AM
Guy
Guy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by cjv
Guy,

I believe if you examine the larger Koro motors you will find an extended case and heads.
I'm pretty certain thats the case.

I've never seen a Koro-engined car though, they are extremely rare, I doubt there's more than a dozen in Europe.

Old 04-21-2011, 10:05 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
oh wow

sub'd

Old 04-24-2011, 07:24 PM
P2P
P2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the roughP2P is a jewel in the rough
glade to see such a project. Wish u the best yusef.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:31 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yalmutawa
i just received a rough details engine displacement will be About a 82.5 mm stroke and a 105 mm bucket
CJV u mentioned exact numbers before
and he also mentioned with the work of porting and machinery he'll do engine wall thickness will be no issue it will be extremely safe and preforming to hold power better more details soon !
You ought to find out what your rod length is going to be. I can tell you with those numbers you will be somewhere around 1.55-1. Another good add would be larger liner squirters.

This is what you have in there as stock and I'm not referring to the bow tailing.

Last edited by cjv; 04-25-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:43 AM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
happy easter guys today's sunday and easter wont find todd to answer ur question by today hopefully he'll be back by tomorrow regards

Old 05-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Updates : koro does have a 4.6ltr turbo charged engine and one car running with this specs in japan some where
http://test.koro.de/en/products_streetengines_gt3.html this may help
the engine piston / rod ratio 105.4 X 82mm and studs 7 1/4 X 7/16 car will be shipped Sunday morning local time here in Kuwait will take pix if any one can offer any help with a company that can clear the car from Chicago port and deliver it to Arizona Harrison I'll be very thankful ! instead of flying to clear it
safety requirements is a long list of headache and hopefully will work in the end with fybrece from GMG !

decided to make a small touch before i send the car so put it in the garage and bought new 997.2 bumper to fix the clear LED .2 version lights without fabrications !

Last edited by yalmutawa; 05-10-2011 at 05:26 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:59 AM

i've changed the bumper for the new rear lights
full conversion

the Loading day

must remove the RUF badges

the end
now the car is going to GMG instead of protomotive
GMG will do all the safety requirements from roll cage and sunroof delete and what ever needed
they'll also manage to ship the engine to todd and he'll do the work from his side ...
im not a writer and the kind of person that types reports let the pix speaks for them selves

Last edited by yalmutawa; 05-23-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:38 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
wow! that should be an amazing ride!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:05 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Hey bro, excellent step! Great choice of tuners.
May it come back to you 1600 times stronger than a horse!

That thing's gonna be a real beast. Guess I'm gonna have to start calling you the Beastmaster!

Old 05-24-2011, 12:51 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
That's an amazing looking car as is!!

Who makes the rear wing?

Old 05-24-2011, 01:01 AM
k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !k_ddsl Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ari
That's an amazing looking car as is!!

Who makes the rear wing?
This is a RUF rear wing

Old 05-24-2011, 08:33 AM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm touched Yosef. Glad u pulled the trigger with GMG u just picked the bet treat for ur P, with GMG Best of luck

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: final project wish me luck ! 4.3ltr TX hot ticket Soon