997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New rims! :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
I hope ya'll like it...

OZ ultraleggera hlt 19"

Attached Images     

Last edited by LeoLambo; 05-17-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:54 PM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
Looks good, except for the center caps

Mine came with OZ carbon center caps
I bought some after market center caps with Porsche crest and melted them in one trackday

Old 05-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by w00zy
Looks good, except for the center caps

Mine came with OZ carbon center caps
I bought some after market center caps with Porsche crest and melted them in one trackday
Lol that's funny!!! How much did you pay for the aftermarket center caps?

This center caps are the OZ silver center caps... I like them...

Attached Images  
Old 05-17-2013, 06:05 PM
w00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to beholdw00zy is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Leo997TT
Lol that's funny!!! How much did you pay for the aftermarket center caps?
40 euros and some change

Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by w00zy

40 euros and some change
Wow... You should tell us the name so nobody from this forum will buy it again... I'm sure they are some Chinese product....

Old 05-17-2013, 06:28 PM
UTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Nice rims! I like the look- silver w/ black wheels is awesome (that's how I roll). Looks like you swapped out the hood crest for a silver one too- I did that a few days ago.

Old 05-17-2013, 06:56 PM
eas
eas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to behold
Sexy!!! I love black rims, but then again, I might be biased. Your car is looking good!

Old 05-17-2013, 07:21 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by UTPorsche
Nice rims! I like the look- silver w/ black wheels is awesome (that's how I roll). Looks like you swapped out the hood crest for a silver one too- I did that a few days ago.
That was the first thing I did when I bought my car, I don't really like the gold hood crest.

I like your car, that's the way I want to go... Cf front lip, cf rear spoiler, cf side intakes.... It really looks amazing

Old 05-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Now I'm thinking about lowering my car with GMG springs but is not going to happen in the next 5 weeks.

Old 05-17-2013, 11:31 PM
eas
eas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to behold
Do it Leo, even with all the good stuff you've done, the GMG springs will be your best mod!

Old 05-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Tareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant futureTareq has a brilliant future
Love It! Congrats buddy! Your car is shaping up beautifully

Old 05-18-2013, 07:09 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Wheels look great!! Is that the new hood - they did a nice job of matching the paint. What did they find out about your latch and warning light?

Old 05-18-2013, 07:38 AM
nevert00fast will become famous soon enoughnevert00fast will become famous soon enough
Looks good Leo, car is coming along great.

Definitely do the GMG springs, maybe do the GMG sways at the same time to save some labor. I have that setup and love it. Improved the handling and the stance is great.

Old 05-18-2013, 08:24 AM
Talisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond reputeTalisman013 has a reputation beyond repute
I guess you know I like it.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Wheels look great!! Is that the new hood - they did a nice job of matching the paint. What did they find out about your latch and warning light?
Yes, they really did a nice job the hood match with the rest of the car and they only charge me $350.

I didn't check on the light yet because I didn't have time to take the car to the dealer but it's on my list.

I'm getting a new cowl panel with the 2 caps from suncoast

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New rims! :-)