997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

ESMOTOR - Newest sponsor on 6speed

Old 10-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by greekm3
Welcome ...at 26th of october i will be in turkey...where exactly are you located?i would like to come and visit your workshop as i am intresting for some parts...
we are located in istanbul (center of the city)
the adress=
ESMOTOR
ataturk oto san sitesi
2nci kisim 30 sokak no1177-1178
Maslak - Istanbul
tel=+905327616424
fax=+902123282045

regards
emre

100-200km/h: 2.16 sec
200-300km/h: 3.43 sec
60-130mph: 2.52 sec
100-150mph: 2.19 sec
Email: emre@esmotor.com.tr
Web: http://www.esmotor.com.tr
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/esmotor
Old 10-06-2011, 09:48 AM
greekm3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Emre@Esmotor
we are located in istanbul (center of the city)
the adress=
ESMOTOR
ataturk oto san sitesi
2nci kisim 30 sokak no1177-1178
Maslak - Istanbul
tel=+905327616424
fax=+902123282045

regards
emre

Thanks..will be nice to meet you..

Regards
dimitris

Old 10-06-2011, 01:51 PM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Demetri post some info about your tt

Old 10-07-2011, 02:05 AM
John H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
It is a kit, I would not expect detailed photos on the forums. Its not fair to wait for all the details.

We have seen enough photos of the cooler kit.

Can you ask Ruf, AC Schnitzer, Dinan to put all the details of their kits on forums? You cant.

If someone wants to copy/build his own cooler system, he should start from scratch.

How is it attached to the chasis? GLUE and if you want a more stable cooler we advise Oral-B's Waxed Dental Floss.

These guys go till 330 km/h = 200 + miles and that bloody cooler stays in place, thanks Oral-B's Dental Floss.

I am lost at one point: some people love to spend silly amounts of money on led taillights or ugly looking body parts such as rear spoilers. But when it comes down to "FUNCTIONAL PARTS" such as the oil cooler some people are scared to death.

Its so weird, a cooler is doing what it is supposed to do:

- keep the temps under control under "hard conditions"
- prolongs parts' and transmission's life.

Thats it. It does not add x amount of whp. All it does is to allow you to put your engine's power in a more healthy way to the axles.
I realize that you're trying to help out your friend Emre by following them around this forum writing numerous fan boy posts, but in reality you're doing more harm than good for his company with your last post a prime example. Salam.

I will never buy a product or kit from someone without knowing what it contained or even simple instructions on installation. Maybe I don't want to install the product the way the kit is fashioned? If someone wanted to copy this "kit", all they would have to do is buy the kit. Don't you realize that? You can't patent a product that someone else can easily assemble. Now, if this "kit" is price comparable and includes fabrication that I don't want to waste my time doing myself, then I would buy it without thinking twice. Otherwise I'd just buy everything myself and save money.

http://www.jegs.com/i/B-M/130/70266/...oductId=758370

Then add some JEGS #6 Staight fittings, #6 braided hose, adapter fittings from cooler to #6AN. This isn't rocket science. Actually I'd probably just keep it with factory hi pressure hose and NPT fittings. The steel braided is overkill and I think it looks out of place, much less adding to the labor and cost.

John H

Old 10-07-2011, 02:18 AM
John H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura aboutJohn H. has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Emre@Esmotor
John,

The pictures show everything

if you look carefully the second picture you can see also the temp sensors,

one before the cooler, one after the cooler, this is how i check the temperatures.

2nd picture shows how it is fixed to the car.

3rd picture shows the air scoop.

Emre
Actually, the pictures don't show line routing, thus why I asked if the stock cooler was bypassed. They also don't show how it was mounted, only the mounting location. Yes, I saw the air scoop (squirrel decapitator) - that's why I commented on it. Interesting idea. Were you seeing a lot of heat under WOT at high speeds? I tend to build most heat in the tranny while powerbraking from a stop or under load up a hill at slower speeds when the converter is unlocked and slipping. Thus why leaving it exposed or better yet with an attached fan might prove better - especially to cool between passes while stopped.

John H

Old 10-07-2011, 02:44 AM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by John H.
I realize that you're trying to help out your friend Emre by following them around this forum writing numerous fan boy posts, but in reality you're doing more harm than good for his company with your last post a prime example. Salam.

I will never buy a product or kit from someone without knowing what it contained or even simple instructions on installation. Maybe I don't want to install the product the way the kit is fashioned? If someone wanted to copy this "kit", all they would have to do is buy the kit. Don't you realize that? You can't patent a product that someone else can easily assemble. Now, if this "kit" is price comparable and includes fabrication that I don't want to waste my time doing myself, then I would buy it without thinking twice. Otherwise I'd just buy everything myself and save money.

http://www.jegs.com/i/B-M/130/70266/...oductId=758370

Then add some JEGS #6 Staight fittings, #6 braided hose, adapter fittings from cooler to #6AN. This isn't rocket science. Actually I'd probably just keep it with factory hi pressure hose and NPT fittings. The steel braided is overkill and I think it looks out of place, much less adding to the labor and cost.

John H

john,

I have no affiliation with Emre. I observe their products and thats it.

If I were the seller I would not sell you a screw

Why dont you go and get the lines and fittings and adapters and make your own kit and post it? You may do a favor for the 997 tt community and you will be remembered and honoured

Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 AM
milou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond reputemilou has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
john,

I have no affiliation with Emre. I observe their products and thats it.

If I were the seller I would not sell you a screw

Why dont you go and get the lines and fittings and adapters and make your own kit and post it? You may do a favor for the 997 tt community and you will be remembered and honoured
With all the respect, I want to say that this is not the case. When we ask for details this does not mean we are looking to copy the kit.
If someone want to do that he can just buy a kit and then do the copy "as a lot of tuners have done in the past" Even board sponsors!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:43 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Emre congrads...wish you all the best..GREAT TIMES on TipS...

Who is doing your ECU tuning ???

Old 10-07-2011, 07:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !Emre@Esmotor Is a GOD !
Thank you Mike,

I'm doing it myself since 3 months.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:08 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Nice...

Old 10-07-2011, 11:17 AM
greekm3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by milou
Demetri post some info about your tt
antonis..this is not My thread..i can send you details with PM..sorry guys for the off-topic

Old 08-14-2015, 03:10 PM
rafiki is on a distinguished road
Welcome Emre

Do you have a Tip Kit for the 996tt or does your 997tt kit work on the 996tt?

Old 08-16-2015, 02:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by rafiki
Welcome Emre

Do you have a Tip Kit for the 996tt or does your 997tt kit work on the 996tt?
Hello,

996tt and 997tt tranny are same, only the final drive ratio is different.

I just replied your PM.