997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Precision Porsche: New Pics of the Turbo (pics intensive)

Old 09-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Precision Porsche: New Pics of the Turbo (pics intensive)

Hey Folks,

It's my turbo's one year anniversary since I picked her up so what better way than to post recent pics of her Here's a list of mods I've done to her.
  • PP TA front lip
  • PP TA side skirts
  • PP TA rear apron
  • PP TA rear wing
  • PP GTRS front flares with RS sidemarker
  • 20" Modulare H2
  • GMG WCGT Exhaust
  • Depo LED tails
I'm pretty much done exterior wise. As always, please let me know your thoughts/criticisms. Also, if you have any questions about parts on my car, please pm me

Attached Images             

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 09-15-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:11 PM
Gotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to allGotnem108 is a name known to all
I have exact same TA wrap around but didn't know the gt2 front flare fits over the TA kit. Very nice!

Old 09-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Zero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to allZero911 is a name known to all
Nice

Old 09-15-2013, 08:16 PM
PSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nicePSTT07 is just really nice
Looks great!

Old 09-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Best looking coupe I've seen just clean!

Old 09-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Gotnem108
I have exact same TA wrap around but didn't know the gt2 front flare fits over the TA kit. Very nice!
The flares actually do not touch the kit but if you get the oem pieces, you'll have to do some massaging to get them to fit decent.

Originally Posted by Zero911
Nice
Originally Posted by PSTT07
Looks great!
Originally Posted by Redwine702
Best looking coupe I've seen just clean!
Thanks fellas!

Edwin

Old 09-16-2013, 08:14 AM
Kendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to beholdKendall993 is a splendid one to behold
Looks great. If it were my car the only thing I can see that I would add would be wheel spacers up front. With the GT2 flares your wheels looked like they sit in the fender wells too far. Other then than I love the look. Great job keeping in clean and classy.

Old 09-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome Edwin, thanks for posting up the pics!! Glad you are happy with the wheels

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 09-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Kendall993
Looks great. If it were my car the only thing I can see that I would add would be wheel spacers up front. With the GT2 flares your wheels looked like they sit in the fender wells too far. Other then than I love the look. Great job keeping in clean and classy.
Thanks for the input... I do have a set of 7mm spacers that I might throw on to see how it looks

Originally Posted by Wheel Experts
Looks awesome Edwin, thanks for posting up the pics!! Glad you are happy with the wheels
Thanks again Peter... if anyone is looking to buy wheels, Peter is the man. I've bought quite a few sets from him (HRE, Modulare, etc) and he's come through every time. Great service...great price

Edwin

Old 09-16-2013, 11:05 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Clean. The kit seems to fit pretty well.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:23 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
nice!!!!!

Old 09-16-2013, 04:00 PM
faiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nicefaiz is just really nice
can u give more info on the flares? will it work with no skirt kit? will it work with stock side markers?

also please pm me price

looks sick!

Old 09-17-2013, 12:00 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by faiz
can u give more info on the flares? will it work with no skirt kit? will it work with stock side markers?

also please pm me price

looks sick!
No you don't need the side skirt. You need the gt2 rs side markers as stock sit too far in and you can get all these parts from Porsche as far as im aware!

Car looks nice btw!

Old 09-17-2013, 07:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by JmanE55
Clean. The kit seems to fit pretty well.
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms
nice!!!!!
Thanks fellas!

Originally Posted by faiz

also please pm me price

looks sick!
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
No you don't need the side skirt. You need the gt2 rs side markers as stock sit too far in and you can get all these parts from Porsche as far as im aware!

Car looks nice btw!
Faiz, as GTRNick pointed out, you don't need the sideskirts as the flares overlay over the fender and the front bumper. Some people want some type of skirts usually to further accentuate the flare/wide look but that's a personal choice.

As you know, the fender flare kit is two pieces (fender and bumper) but to get a "decent" fit, you'll have to get the fender part of the flare off a GT3RS and the bumper part of the flare from a GT2 RS. After that, your shop will have to spend some time massaging it to fit. Our kit has had most of the massaging done already.

You technically can reuse your stock side markers but it won't look right. The wider stock sidemarkers are actually not that expensive (about $60 from Suncoast).

Pm coming your way

Edwin

Old 09-17-2013, 09:06 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Thanks fellas!

Faiz, as GTRNick pointed out, you don't need the sideskirts as the flares overlay over the fender and the front bumper. Some people want some type of skirts usually to further accentuate the flare/wide look but that's a personal choice.

As you know, the fender flare kit is two pieces (fender and bumper) but to get a "decent" fit, you'll have to get the fender part of the flare off a GT3RS and the bumper part of the flare from a GT2 RS. After that, your shop will have to spend some time massaging it to fit. Our kit has had most of the massaging done already.

You technically can reuse your stock side markers but it won't look right. The wider stock sidemarkers are actually not that expensive (about $60 from Suncoast).

Pm coming your way

Edwin

Hi Edwin. So you have made your own fender flare kit now?

What is it made from a nd could you pm me the cost please.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Precision Porsche: New Pics of the Turbo (pics intensive)