997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997TT PCM upgrade with Chinese Head Unit (HU), Bose Speaker Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 05:39 AM
ICSPres is on a distinguished road
Seicane is a horrible company. Defective head unit and DVD player, don't stand behind their product at all unless you're willing to mail it back to China for repair, not even cross ship. Lots of reports on Rennlist about bad MOST adapters. They offer a mirrorlink from your phone that I paid for and they won't even send it to me. Here's the last exchange with them. Anyone who spends money with this company is feeding the troll.

Hello
please fix it at your local car repair shop.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Seicane Team
www.seicane.com

Date: 2017-04-24 06:14
To: sales1@seicane.com
Subject: RE: RE: AutoReply: RE: RE: seicane limited: Shipment # 105272953 for Order # 105279803
My Cayenne has been in the body shop for a few months. I love my car. It's like new inside and out and the Seicane unit was supposed to be a dream. Listen, my DVD player is completely dead, has been since delivery. You never gave me the mirror link software and I want what I paid for. I want my DVD replaced. I'll be happy to give you a deposit, PAY for a new DVD player and you refund me when I send the dead unit back. But I want my DVD player and I want my mirrorlink software. I don't know what to even do about the antenna anymore. I can't leave a giant hole in my dash for months while I ship the unit back to China and I shouldn't have to pay all the labor to swap it in and out, so I'm just stuck and will just give up on the antenna issue if you JUST FIX THE OTHER ISSUES. PLEASE. I paid through paypal which isn't going to help me at all so I'm reduced to begging for what I paid for. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me.