997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

ProTuningFreaks - freakishly good!

Old 09-17-2014, 06:25 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
ProTuningFreaks - freakishly good!

I bought the Cobb AP from Dzenno at PTF. I plan on getting a dyno tune and to start things off Dzenno suggested sending some datalogs and he would start the tweaking process. We used a baseline tune for my turbos provided by Mitch at Cobb (thanks Mitch!).

Within the space of 24hrs Dzenno had looked at my logs and sent me 2 modified maps with incremental improvements. The butt dyno and pbox were very impressed. I'm so pleased with the amazing service I've received and can recommend this level of personal service to anyone looking for a tune/upgrades for their p-car. No reason for an off-the-shelf canned tune when a custom tune is so reasonable.

The Cobb AP is so much more user-friendly than using Durametric on a laptop. I will post more details about it later.

I like the fact that Dzenno is here locally. He also has the same car as me as his shop car (as well as a wicked 900hp BMW) and is working on modding that.

I will post up the graphs real soon showing the incremental improvements with each version. And when I do the dynotune I will overlay on the same graph.

Pbox data coming soon...

Old 09-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Basic Sponsor
COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !COBB Tuning Is a GOD !
Glad to hear it great work guys!

-Mitch

Old 09-17-2014, 07:42 PM
wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !wolfhedge Is a GOD !
Dzenno is a great guy with an awesome track record

Old 09-17-2014, 08:00 PM
Former Vendor
proTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond reputeproTUNING Freaks has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. Really appreciate the kind words. Great times ahead!

Dzenno@PTF/PTG

Old 09-17-2014, 10:53 PM
webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !webcarconnection Is a GOD !
Cool, sub. for the results

Old 09-18-2014, 06:32 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
I'm just figuring out how to use Excel graphs. By the weekend I'll have it up with comparison between each version of the tune. I'm pretty sure it will correlate well with the butt dyno.