997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Best dealer for warranty and regular service in North NJ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 09:08 AM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Best dealer for warranty and regular service in North NJ?

Who is the best dealer for warranty work and service in Northern NJ?

Old 05-23-2015, 09:23 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Id say Schneider Nelson in Long Branch. I would stay farrrrrr away from Jack Daniels

Old 05-23-2015, 11:51 AM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
I use Schneider Nelson as well, very mod friendly and they've got a veteran turbo technician ("Turbo Vic") who is a wizard with all things turbo. Now this dealership is in Central Jersey, you asked about Northern NJ. I know the folks at Town Porsche are quite mod friendly and knowledgable but I can't speak for their service dept.

Old 05-23-2015, 12:20 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I always hear good things about Paul miller porsche, not sure if that close to your 10-20.

Old 05-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Old 05-26-2015, 04:56 AM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
WOuld definitely recommend Paul Miller, not familiar with Schneider Nelson and definitely stay away from Jack Daniels.........

Old 05-26-2015, 11:56 AM
Quadcammer is on a distinguished road
i wouldn't use paul miller unless you dislike your money

Old 05-26-2015, 06:51 PM
997turblow is on a distinguished road
don't use Jack Daniels

I would tell you to talk to Danek and Ryan at Eurotech Motorsports they've been working on any Lambo or Porsche turbo and know these cars very well. If you need a dealer and want to spend an arm and leg Paul Miller is good but dear God don't use Jack Daniels.

Old 05-27-2015, 10:06 AM
Mit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant futureMit_Boost has a brilliant future
If you're not 100% set on a dealer to do the service, there's LOTS of qualified shops in the North NJ area -- RSWorx, AutoCouture, AMS Autowerks immediately come to mind

Old 09-08-2015, 08:25 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Just an FYI on Town Porsche. I've gone there for nearly 5 years and I bought my current car there, but I will never return. I had a window washer fluid leak. I was told it was the headlight washer motor and it was going to be $190 for the part and 3 hours at $200 an hour to fix it. It wasn't going to be covered under my CPO because they told me it was broken by whoever did my radar. Well, I took it to the guy who did my radar and he showed me the part that was actually broken and it was a $12 rubber hose!!!! Also, about 1 hour labor to remove and then put the bumper back on. Eddie fixed it for free even though he said it was not done by his shop. Maybe it was one mechanic at Town, but everyone at the dealership stood behind their service dept and blamed the radar guy (Detailing Dynamics in Mineola NY). I tried to get something done and the most Town would bend was out of pocket limit of $500! I wrote to Porsche of North America as well regarding this incident. I'm was going to go to Jack Daniels even though it's inconvenient or maybe skip dealer's altogether even for warranty work.

Last edited by michaeldantep; 09-08-2015 at 08:28 PM.