997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Misha - The wait was over and now the quality...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 08:00 AM
hectorturer is on a distinguished road
Misha - The wait was over and now the quality...

Hello all,

Hope everyone is enjoying their ride! I wanted to update readers about my Misha GTM kit for 997tt. I posted another thread about Misha body kits and the fustration during the process (delivery and installation)

Well here is my firsts pictures of the quality of the rear carbon diffuser.

The car sleep in a garage and I use it around 4 times during a month. Carbon is flickering

Carbon is cracking and probably will fall soon. And were is Misha?

I will probably have to buy the rear difuser again. Hope to help anyone considering Misha Designs. My case speak alone for it self, do the research.

Old 08-16-2015, 08:30 AM
swc
swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !swc Is a GOD !
OMG, it never ends! Sorry to hear that.
I think that carbon cracking is from the exhaust heat and their low quality material. Well, good luck with the replacement parts.

Old 08-16-2015, 08:55 AM
kwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond repute
After what you have been through, and the time and expense that you have expended to correct the poor Misha quality and fit, I believe that anyone would be very foolish to gamble on any Misha product.

Old 08-16-2015, 09:49 AM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kwiksilver
After what you have been through, and the time and expense that you have expended to correct the poor Misha quality and fit, I believe that anyone would be very foolish to gamble on any Misha product.
I second that. What a poor company.

Old 08-17-2015, 03:54 PM
Thanks! I know, I know OEM only but I have to deal with that. Anyway I plan to sand that part and apply a clear coat of higt temp clear. Will post result later after finishing the project.

Also a friend told me to wrap up the pipes to lower the heat generated, anyone here with the same solution?

Were is Misha?

Old 08-18-2015, 10:37 AM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
You need to link your other thread too this thread ,so a search of Misha will always show what terrible company they are.

Old 08-18-2015, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by twturbo
You need to link your other thread too this thread ,so a search of Misha will always show what terrible company they are.
Here is: The Misha (A Porsche Sad True Story)

Old 08-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
I can't imagine anymore bad news from Misha. I hope they can chime in and make it right.

Old 08-19-2015, 12:30 PM
THEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to beholdTHEWHEEL22 is a splendid one to behold
How did you pay for this? Did you use American Express? If they won't help you and sold you a junk product you may want to call your CC company.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by THEWHEEL22
How did you pay for this? Did you use American Express? If they won't help you and sold you a junk product you may want to call your CC company.
My friend unfortunetly I paid with Paypal and I had to wait around 7 months to get the bodykit. I tried with Paypal and they told me that because the item was ordered more than 60 days ago I was unable to claim something.

Misha was a sponsor in this forum and I trusted them. Anyway I was able to speed up the delivery because Chuck and other moderators helped me. I really can't complain about internet brands, they really helped me and they were in the position of canceling Misha sponsorship because of this situation and other similar issues with Misha and forum members

Old 08-19-2015, 10:24 PM
TurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for sharing. I'm holding off on purchasing a rear spoiler dependent on how they handle your claim.