997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Just got my AccessPort - Guidance what to look at

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 02:47 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Just got my AccessPort - Guidance what to look at

Received my AccessPort today and went to flash the Stage 2 map. The car previously had a EVOMS Stage 1 flash, which was meant for a stock car. My currently has a catless Speedtech exhaust.

I took the car onto the road and did 3 3rd gear pulls which are consolidated into one file in the zip file.

I'm trying to evaluation the logs to see if the car is running OK or not. Am I able to get some initial guidance on what I should be looking at and if I have all the necessary fields for logging?

Attached Files
File Type: zip
7-28-2017 Runs.zip (98.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 07-28-2017, 04:04 PM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
Knock sums and injector duty cycles. I would change the fields you're viewing also.

As far as driving around with the gauge display, I look at:

Intake Inlet Temp
Oil temp
Water Temp
EGT
o2 values
Voltage

Old 07-28-2017, 04:26 PM
DOOBEE will become famous soon enoughDOOBEE will become famous soon enough
It depends what you are looking for. Lots to see in the logged files but i watch short and long term fuel trims and egts on both banks on the display all the time while using stock guages for speed, rpm and some indication of boost along with my foot feeding back the throttle position, the general responsiveness of it, and the note of the exhaust which all together give me a sense of if something is off.

Last edited by DOOBEE; 07-28-2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old 07-29-2017, 09:02 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Thanks guys. What I'm looking for is just a general consensus that the car is running as expected from the logs.

I don't know exactly what I'm looking at just yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.