997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Did i win? Or did i get trolled? LOL (997 Turbo vs Gixxer)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 12:55 PM
pdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond reputepdxm5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I wish thy didn't cancel the last 2 shift sectors I was scheduled to run. I do consistent 9.6-9.8 on my s1000rr on street prep track (it's like a makeshift drag strip they have here) at 155-157mph.

Old 07-25-2017, 12:56 PM
TAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond reputeTAILWAG has a reputation beyond repute
There are a bunch of variables when racing a bike.
1. If there was a passenger on the bike as you stated that is going to be huge handicap (not to mention stupid on their part).
2. If it is a 600 or 750 or liter bike.
3. How experienced the rider is.

I have raced a several BMW S1000R on my GTR and it comes to the rider. We are dead even to about 170 or 180...after that, the car pulls away hard. The GTR makes about 840awhp and 815 tq...but it runs with a lot of cars making 1000rwhp/awhp.

Older liter bikes are fast, but the newer ones are just naughty out of the box.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.