997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

TT will be out in Europe this May.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 08:02 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
TT will be out in Europe this May.....

May is going to be the European presentation month but don;t expect to see them in your Garage till June 2006. As always the US has to wait a small time lag and they will not be on our shores till August! ARGGGGGHHHH

Press events will start in April so hopefully we will see some production car pics and possibly some exclusive options then.

Old 02-08-2006, 09:14 AM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by DJ
May is going to be the European presentation month but don;t expect to see them in your Garage till June 2006. As always the US has to wait a small time lag and they will not be on our shores till August! ARGGGGGHHHH

Press events will start in April so hopefully we will see some production car pics and possibly some exclusive options then.
i'm a part time auto journalist, and have been fortunate enough to be invited to the test drives/launches of several of the recent Porsches (new Boxster, 997 C4S and Cayman).

I was a really good boy last year, and am hoping that Santa will give me a late Christmas present in the form of an invitation from Porsche to the test drive/launch of the new Turbo.

Rest assured, if I get to go, I will post a COMPREHENSIVE report for all 6speeders!

Old 02-08-2006, 09:39 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
That would be great! I hope you get your invite!

Old 02-08-2006, 12:31 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
Originally Posted by hesperus

Rest assured, if I get to go, I will post a COMPREHENSIVE report for all 6speeders!
That would be FANTASTIC! ...

Old 02-09-2006, 05:21 AM
robots_are_neon is on a distinguished road
cannot wait!