997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

BBI Autosport/American Ethanol 1300whp GT2 Build

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 08:50 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turboslut
stock offsets?
hre doesn’t give that out. I’m sure if you give them my name they will help.

Old 08-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yumaverick
Thank you!

I didn't realize you were there? Where did I say it went 166?
absolutely welcome.

we live in in age of internet and social media, i didn't need to be there to know what it ran. either way its first time out with the car, i'm sure it will go faster next time around. maybe NOLA Wannagofast?

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 08-17-2018, 12:45 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
absolutely welcome.

we live in in age of internet and social media, i didn't need to be there to know what it ran. either way its first time out with the car, i'm sure it will go faster next time around. maybe NOLA Wannagofast?
Gotcha well then you would know it went 175. Yeah we know these cars take time. Your 997 build is going on 2 years now and you still haven’t been able to hit the half mile. I would say 5 months for the quality of work isn’t bad. Nah I’m staying on the west coast. Maybe next year....

Old 08-18-2018, 02:29 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
It’s time to rally the Pcars at one event. Sometime this fall. Texas Invitational sounds perfect. It will be later this year and perfect turbo weather. Let’s line up all the big boys and take on some fast street cars. Great build Anthony.

Old 08-18-2018, 02:33 PM
RickRST is a name known to allRickRST is a name known to allRickRST is a name known to allRickRST is a name known to allRickRST is a name known to allRickRST is a name known to all
No, bring them all to Vmax in the UK

Old 08-22-2018, 12:17 AM
odem is a splendid one to beholdodem is a splendid one to beholdodem is a splendid one to beholdodem is a splendid one to beholdodem is a splendid one to beholdodem is a splendid one to beholdodem is a splendid one to behold
LMAO come on man use your head obviously it wasn't on kill mode. First event tuning the car and something happened to the trans on the launch. I've gone 219 in the half mile which is faster than anyone else has on this forum in a Porsche so please before you come say something negative please put 2 and 2 together or don't comment. Thanks!
you dont get it man. run your car and not your mouth.
and you are not the fastest on these forums or some world record holder. accept it.

Old 08-22-2018, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by odem

you dont get it man. run your car and not your mouth.
and you are not the fastest on these forums or some world record holder. accept it.
Ran my car for years bro, your the keyboard warrior. I have tons of time slips. Please post some of yours LOL, so funny when guys get on here with slow cars and act all big and bad.

Old 08-22-2018, 05:55 AM
trbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud oftrbofvr has much to be proud of

Ran my car for years bro, your the keyboard warrior. I have tons of time slips. Please post some of yours LOL, so funny when guys get on here with slow cars and act all big and bad.
You shouldn't be surprised some people are poking at some of your comments and this thread. I think its because of the 1300whp build yet running 175 in the 1/2 which throws people off. I'd just get it dialed in and get that b*tch putting down numbers like it should, done!

Old 08-22-2018, 06:42 AM
993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !993Godspeed Is a GOD !
Very nice Build! Do you have a dyno sheet? Would love to see it.

Old 08-22-2018, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by trbofvr
You shouldn't be surprised some people are poking at some of your comments and this thread. I think its because of the 1300whp build yet running 175 in the 1/2 which throws people off. I'd just get it dialed in and get that b*tch putting down numbers like it should, done!
Cars that are built like this don’t run perfect the first time out. Sometimes they take 2-3 events. Literally everything on the car was changed. It would have gone faster, but a part broke in the trans. It’s getting fixed and will be back soon.

Old 08-22-2018, 12:43 PM
turboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant future

Cars that are built like this don’t run perfect the first time out. Sometimes they take 2-3 events. Literally everything on the car was changed. It would have gone faster, but a part broke in the trans. It’s getting fixed and will be back soon.

Hey Yumaverick, awesome build! Would you be able to do me a favor and post some pics of your engine mounts. I recently noticed that there is a separate part number for each of the cars (turbo/gts2). I am interested in seeing the visual difference (if any) between your GT2 mount and my turbo mount. I thank you in advance for your time.

Old 08-22-2018, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by 993Godspeed
Very nice Build! Do you have a dyno sheet? Would love to see it.
bbi does, I’ll ask

Old 08-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by turboslut
Hey Yumaverick, awesome build! Would you be able to do me a favor and post some pics of your engine mounts. I recently noticed that there is a separate part number for each of the cars (turbo/gts2). I am interested in seeing the visual difference (if any) between your GT2 mount and my turbo mount. I thank you in advance for your time.
no problem, the car is at BBI in Cali currently. I’ll ask them for some shots and the brand of mount we are using. I’ll shoot you a PM about it

Old 08-26-2018, 05:09 PM
K24madness is on a distinguished road
Epic build! I may have to swing by BBi just to see it. It almost seems to good to be real.

Old 08-27-2018, 11:53 AM
Feco is on a distinguished road
That intake manifold is pure work of art!! Awesome car, congrats!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BBI Autosport/American Ethanol 1300whp GT2 Build