997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

FVD Brombacher – 997 – 08’ Latest racing exhaust developments - for your street car??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
ZoSo_DXB,

It looks as if you have a 997.2 from you avatar, right? You can even run our race headers with these mufflers to get that sound. Here is the link, this car is only running our BES 997 250 00S2 mufflers...

Here is the link to those mufflers on our website...

With the headers and those mufflers you will get a very deep sound.

We have a ton of options for the 997.2

Thanks,
Rhonda

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 02-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Saleh 911 is on a distinguished road
SOUNDS LIKE F1 ..
LOVE the sound

Old 02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Ian_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to beholdIan_UK1 is a splendid one to behold
Hi Rhonda

Any idea where I can source one of these in the UK. It's got to be the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard on a Porsche.

I just hope it doesn't lose too much, sound-wise, on a 997S compared to the GT3 - the 997S.1 Carrera engine just isn't as nice-sounding a unit as the motorsport lump (and wouldn't be even if it could rev higher)!

I'd need a 200-Cell cat version that would also accommodate 997S tailpipes.

Old 02-24-2010, 11:15 AM
TrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the roughTrackAddict997 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Rhonda@FVD
ZoSo_DXB,

If you would like you can order the system with 200 cell cats and then it would have close to the same volume. With the headers though this system would have a much deeper growl that just the 200 cells and the muffler bypass.

Superman77,

We can add 200 cell cats to that set up and accomplish that for you. We also have many full street systems that all have no drone as well. I will pm you a few options.

Porscheboy997,

The headers would sound great with that set up! They are not going to make it that much louder but the tone will be alot more aggressive and deeper.

Thanks,
Rhonda
Awesome! would i see any power gains by just adding the headers to that set up?

Old 02-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Premium Sponsor
Rhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond reputeRhonda@FVD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ian_UK1
Hi Rhonda

Any idea where I can source one of these in the UK. It's got to be the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard on a Porsche.

I just hope it doesn't lose too much, sound-wise, on a 997S compared to the GT3 - the 997S.1 Carrera engine just isn't as nice-sounding a unit as the motorsport lump (and wouldn't be even if it could rev higher)!

I'd need a 200-Cell cat version that would also accommodate 997S tailpipes.
I will quote it to you directly from Germany. Can you pm your email address and I will send you an offer.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Visit our online shop for an extensive selection of tuning and original parts www.fvd.net

Old 02-24-2010, 05:05 PM
06997C2S is on a distinguished road
that looks monsterous.. the link doesnt work for me. help?

Old 02-24-2010, 06:02 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by 06997C2S
that looks monsterous.. the link doesnt work for me. help?
06997C2S,

What link? I will be happy to help out...

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 02-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Premium Sponsor
Originally Posted by porscheboy997
Awesome! would i see any power gains by just adding the headers to that set up?
Absolutely! You should see between 15-20 crank hp & crank torque between 2,500 - 5,000 rpms where you need it most. Here is a tip, we just added a new set of "street headers" that are also made by M&M to our website yesterday. They are exactly the same length and have the same merge collector inside but they are not made as "flat" as the race headers. The race headers must be made differently as the clearance on a race car is so much lower. They make the same power but only cost
$ 1,717.00. Pm me your email address and I will be happy to send you an offer.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 03-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Premium Sponsor
Superman77,

I apologize for the delay on the pm. I just received the information for the custom set up from M&M so now I can quote you a price. Sorry for the delay but I will pm you by the end of the day today.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 03-02-2010, 12:35 PM
carfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura aboutcarfan has a spectacular aura about
ZoSo_DXB,

It looks as if you have a 997.2 from you avatar, right? You can even run our race headers with these mufflers to get that sound. Here is the link, this car is only running our BES 997 250 00S2 mufflers...

Here is the link to those mufflers on our website...

With the headers and those mufflers you will get a very deep sound.

We have a ton of options for the 997.2

Thanks,
Rhonda
It means, the center exhaust (resonator) is deleted, right ?

Each side exhaust is connected to its headers and then directly out to the exhaust tips, right ?

Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 AM
JBSPEED is on a distinguished road
can you pm or email me the price for 200 cell cat and headers? my email is crazymomo1028@gmail.com

thanks

Old 10-13-2013, 11:53 PM
jimmyjames is on a distinguished road
How much?

Old 10-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Premium Sponsor
Currently the Cat Bypass system is $ 5,331 and the 200 cell cat system is $ 6,704.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Old 10-14-2013, 01:15 PM
fjr_wertheimber has a spectacular aura aboutfjr_wertheimber has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

Yet ANOTHER reason to love FVD: nice, open pricing.

Love those guys (and gals, like Rhonda).

Old 10-14-2013, 01:19 PM
carrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant futurecarrera997re has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fjr_wertheimber
Yet ANOTHER reason to love FVD: nice, open pricing.

Love those guys (and gals, like Rhonda).
+1 Rhonda is super nice

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FVD Brombacher – 997 – 08’ Latest racing exhaust developments - for your street car??