6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   997 (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997-31/)
-   -   MISHA Designs - Porsche 997 GTM2 body kit video and photo shoot (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/997/310620-misha-designs-porsche-997-gtm2-body-kit-video-photo-shoot.html)

Gotgolf52 07-29-2013 04:38 AM

To whom it may concern at misha design
I am not sure what your business model, but I have been waiting for over week just to get shipping cost to Hawaii??? I am ready to purchase the rear bumper, I have sent out several emails but no reply. Please let me know what the status of my order? Do you have the part in stock? If not, let me know, so I can look at other designer. Thanks

MishaDesigns 07-29-2013 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gotgolf52 (Post 3904818)
To whom it may concern at misha design
I am not sure what your business model, but I have been waiting for over week just to get shipping cost to Hawaii??? I am ready to purchase the rear bumper, I have sent out several emails but no reply. Please let me know what the status of my order? Do you have the part in stock? If not, let me know, so I can look at other designer. Thanks

Danny,
You emailed us first on 07/18 at 09:55 your time and then called us 5 minutes latter.
We went over the pricing and options, etc...
I told you that we do not ship often to Hawaii and that I need to get a shipping quote.
You then emailed us with more questions and submitted a shipping quote from another body kit company that quoted you shipping from a freight forwarder that we do not work with.
I contacted them and it took them 3 days to get me signed up as a customer before they quoted me $600 instead $200 that you told me it would be.
I also told you that shipping with our freight forwarder would be $400.

I tried with 9 different companies to get a better rate and in one of your emails to me you even said "I appreciate you trying to get the best shipping rate, that show a lot of customer support from your part. Please take your time, I just want to keep inform. Thanks Danny L"

Last tuesday I told you that I have no other options for shipping and that I will check which from all the quotes will be the best solution and email you the final quote.

You emailed me one more time after that and I responded with the best shipping option that I could find and gave you the option to find a better one and pick the item up from our warehouse once it is ready.

After all this back and forth emailing and me trying to help you out with a better shipping quote I log in this morning and see this respond from you on the forum.

Let me get back to your questions.

"I am not sure what your business model"
I went out of my way to find a better shipping rate for you (you even complimented me for doing this).
We do not make any money on the shipping cost, we also do not charge for any boxing or other handling charges.

"I have been waiting for over week just to get shipping cost to Hawaii???"
I have responded to you the next day you first contacted us and told you that I got a quote that is "twice as high" from what you found (you told me $200 our forwarder quoted just over $400)

"I have sent out several emails but no reply."
You have send 7 email (2 of which have been with additional questions to the previous one) I have answered 4 of them, usually the same day.

"Please let me know what the status of my order?"
You have not placed an order, we just talked about pricing and shipping quotes.

"Do you have the part in stock?"
No, we do not have any of the parts in stock.

I am very sorry if I did something wrong.
I am sorry if there was any kind of miscommunication.
I am not sure what else I can do for you at this point.

Thanks,
Alex

Gotgolf52 07-29-2013 04:06 PM

Hello Alex. May be I should not posted on this forum but I sent an email on Wednesday and then again on Thursday but I didn't get any responses, may be business closed on the weekend. If that is the case I truly apologize. I do regcognized that you did went out of your way to get the shipping cost to me but only one quoted so far. Over the phone you were very helpful and I also appreciate that. But I did not think shipping quote take us that long??? Our first conversation was on July 18, or may be I am a little too impatient but if I only knew the shipping cost is only $400 I would of pay for it a week ago.

carrera997re 07-29-2013 06:14 PM

Alex is a great guy helped me out alot. Cant wait to get my kit this week right alex? Lol:D

Gotgolf52 07-29-2013 07:09 PM

Misha Design comment:
First of all, the miscommunication started with the missing email Alex sent to me on Friday, which I still have not receive (blame it on AOL). As I mention Alex is a very good guy to work with, he explained a lot of things over the phone to me. He did went above and beyond to get the shipping information to me. Apparently we did have a missing link between our communication and it's not Alex fault. I would like to apologize for ranting on misha design for slow responses. After all things did work out for both of us. Thanks Alex.

mightyb28 02-19-2016 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jam996 (Post 3883661)
Still waiting for a price too, been couple of days..
They should post the price, if not why bother with all these pics!?

Ok this is what i got from Misha as of 16 February 2016. Awesome pricing!:)
----------------------------------------------
info@mishadesigns.com

Hello Brent,

You can order the kit directly from us.

Misha 997 GTM / GTM2 body kit for ALL Porsche 911 models 2005-2012:

Front bumper $1399 With carbon fiber inserts $1699

Rear bumper $1399 With carbon fiber inserts $1899

Side skirts $1099 With carbon fiber inserts $1499

Hood $1499 With carbon fiber inserts $1699

Wing $1299 With carbon fiber blade $1699

Total $6695 With carbon fiber pieces $8495

We were offering 15% discount on these prices for orders we receive until end of last week but if you order by Monday we will honor the discount !

Astur 02-20-2016 03:12 PM

I don't have the body kit in question but six months ago I did get the 997 GT2M rear wing for my 2009 997.2. Overall I'm very happy with it and have gotten a lot of compliments. So Alex, thank you very much!!!

BTW, here are two before/after shots:

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.6sp...7b95f68a84.jpg

https://cimg0.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.6sp...fb2ac6eb5e.jpg

gasongasoff 02-21-2016 04:36 PM

Are there any photos of the GT2M wing + rear bumper on a 997.2? (the one on the Misha website looks like a 997.1 with LED conversion)