997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Carrera C4S door decal pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 07:23 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hatzenbach
decals arrived last week, very high quality (see pic), easy to install

and then I had to do what you see in pic #2 to match the color of the "S" all around the car ;-)
Those are some nice decals!! :-)

Look nice on our ride!!

Old 07-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Hatzenbach has a spectacular aura aboutHatzenbach has a spectacular aura about
@RaidersR1: How long did it take you to have the SportChrono stop at 997? I find it impossible.

Old 07-30-2013, 07:43 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Hatzenbach
@RaidersR1: How long did it take you to have the SportChrono stop at 997? I find it impossible.
A while!! LOL. Just takes timing. I left it there for the longest time....then battery went dead....lost it. Now I can't get it. It's at 998 right now. LOL

Old 08-29-2013, 09:22 AM
Wanted to bump this thread in case there is anyone else who wants to have the Carrera decals for their door or even replace the rear badge with decals instead of the raised letters. I'm thinking of doing it...but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Just PM me if anyone wants the decals!!

Thanks to those that have done it!!

Old 08-30-2013, 12:51 AM
dw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud of
Here is my newly installed OEM Carrera decal!

Attached Images  
Old 08-30-2013, 01:02 AM
Nadir111 is on a distinguished road
It looks so great.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:03 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
That looks great dw.metro!! Very tastefully done, have you ever thought about some black fuchs?

Old 08-30-2013, 08:28 AM
dw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud ofdw.metro has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
That looks great dw.metro!! Very tastefully done, have you ever thought about some black fuchs?
Yes, I'm thinking Fuchs or the Avant Garde Rugers.

Old 08-30-2013, 08:56 AM
Originally Posted by dw.metro
Here is my newly installed OEM Carrera decal!

Like it. I think it would look great on my 4S. I pondered the decal but due to it's size, I didn't pull the trigger and went with my small decal like the GTS.

May still install this one once I get my black rims....that's another thing...

Thinking of stripping and powder coating my lobsters with a clear coat and paint the outer lip Arctic Silver.

Decisions decisions.....

Last edited by RaidersR1; 09-02-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:28 AM
Vartzardc is an unknown quantity at this point
Carrera 4S door decals

Hi I am new to the site and just saw the thread of the door decals I have a black 2013 Carrera 4s and wanted to put on a silver 911 4S door decal but have the S in red. Please let me know of the details and the cost. Ty

decal
Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Wanted to bump this thread in case there is anyone else who wants to have the Carrera decals for their door or even replace the rear badge with decals instead of the raised letters. I'm thinking of doing it...but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Just PM me if anyone wants the decals!!

Thanks to those that have done it!!

Old 03-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Vartzardc
Hi I am new to the site and just saw the thread of the door decals I have a black 2013 Carrera 4s and wanted to put on a silver 911 4S door decal but have the S in red. Please let me know of the details and the cost. Ty

decal
Post those pics of your decal. Like what you did with yours. Others may like as well.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Vartzardc is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is my take on the decals!!

Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Post those pics of your decal. Like what you did with yours. Others may like as well.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Vartzardc

Very nice. Looks good!!

Old 03-16-2017, 08:16 AM
If anyone would like Porsche Decals with the Porsche Scrip, respond here or IM me and I can get them done for you. Just about any color and combination you need.

I've had mine on for at least 4 years and they look as good as the day I got them.

Old 03-19-2017, 10:19 AM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
is there a carrera S version of this decal? looks great, nice and clean.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Carrera C4S door decal pics