997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Low Cost Titanium Lug Bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Low Cost Titanium Lug Bolts

We bought a Swiss Screw CNC machine earlier this year and we decided to make some titanium lug bolts while we were set up to do some titanium jobs for some other customers. Since we have all the tooling already for other jobs we are able to make these at a pretty low cost.

I am only making them in the stock length right now and we will do them with the factory floating washer. Our machine is brand new this year and is very accurate so you can be assured that you are getting a quality piece and an incredible price.

Please PM me for a price if you are interested and I will be able to judge how many sets I should make. I will be running them this weekend.

Old 09-03-2015, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Here are some professional pictures of the Porsche Lug Bolts.

Name:  20%20standing.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  132.4 KB

Name:  1%20laying%20down.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  74.4 KB

Name:  1%20up%20and%201%20down.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  89.7 KB

Name:  2%20laying%20down.jpg
Views: 841
Size:  75.8 KB

Old 10-27-2015, 01:11 AM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is an unknown quantity at this point
how can i verify they will work on my car ?
whats the weight saving ?

Old 10-27-2015, 11:19 AM
jcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to beholdjcpca356 is a splendid one to behold
unrelated question.... do you guys sell modded hubs or something that allows the bolts to come out of the hub instead of bolts going in? it's a real PIA to change wheels

Old 10-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by PORSCHEAUDIOLUV
how can i verify they will work on my car ?
whats the weight saving ?
Well, you can stop by our shop and just do it here. We are in Los Angeles too.

Old 11-02-2015, 09:21 PM
dblcrwn will become famous soon enough
whats the cost ??

Old 11-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by dblcrwn
whats the cost ??
LINK FOR PORSCHE LUG BOLTS

Old 11-03-2015, 10:05 AM
StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !StormRune Is a GOD !
Those look very nice and at a very good price. I see you also now have them in lengths that support spacers. Now I know what to put on my Christmas list!

Old 11-04-2015, 07:30 PM
wc11 has a spectacular aura aboutwc11 has a spectacular aura about
I put them on and they are absolutely awesome!
No more dark, rusted, chipped ugly wheel nuts.
Some before and after pics.

Attached Images        
Old 11-04-2015, 08:25 PM
RaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of lightRaidersR1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by wc11
I put them on and they are absolutely awesome! No more dark, rusted, chipped ugly wheel nuts. Some before and after pics.

Where did you get those stops on your floor? I have the same style floor and would like to see about those wheel stops.

Respond here or PM me please.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:28 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RaidersR1
Where did you get those stops on your floor? I have the same style floor and would like to see about those wheel stops.

Respond here or PM me please.
Here's one source:

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...Picks&refType=

Old 11-05-2015, 05:14 AM
wc11 has a spectacular aura aboutwc11 has a spectacular aura about
I got mine at a local surplus store for about $5.
Just peel & stick.

The metal ones shown came with the lift.

various styles all over the net.
Just Google "peel ^& stick wheel stop" and you'll fund dozens.

Last edited by wc11; 11-05-2015 at 05:18 AM.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:26 AM
Former Vendor
If you purchased a set of our titanium lug bolts and could leave a review on our site, that would be awesome.

Heres the link to leave a review.

http://www.world-motorsports.com/por...-bolt-set.html

Old 01-31-2016, 05:09 PM
cayenneturbolakem is on a distinguished road
I ever weighed the stock lug bolts. What is the weight of five stock lug bolts vs five titanium lug bolts?

Can you make the top of the lug bolt about 1/4" shorter? Running adapters and had to buy factory lug bolts that were shaven down 1/4" to clear and be flush with my wheels.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:04 PM
Former Vendor
They are 1.5lbs. lighter for the whole set. I do not have them with shorter heads.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Low Cost Titanium Lug Bolts