997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Chance to trade 2010 c2s with a 2010 turbo would you do it?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 04:55 PM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
Chance to trade 2010 c2s with a 2010 turbo would you do it?

Love my c2s with all it quirks and na engine. It's Low maintenance, the Carrara white paint, the interior and all the bits I have added. Very happy with the power it has and really do not think I need more. But now a low mileage turbo has come into the market and I have an opportunity to trade. I keep my cars but this chance came in and I am contemplating. Only thing not too excited with the color, macadamia with beige interior, not really a sports car color for me. But it's a turbo

Old 05-01-2016, 05:11 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
The only positive statement you make about the trade opportunity is "it's a turbo"...all your words before that makes me think you've already answered your question. Keep your C2 and keep looking for a turbo that checks all your boxes.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Marshal_Mercer is on a distinguished road
Wrap the turbo in white. You're done.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:10 PM
juank20 will become famous soon enoughjuank20 will become famous soon enough
We need more details regarding this "trade".

If it is an even trade, It shouldn't even be a question.

Old 05-01-2016, 08:33 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, need more specs.

manual to manual? Pdk to manual?

Old 05-02-2016, 08:13 AM
slicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of lightslicky rick is a glorious beacon of light
There is of course a 40% on top of my C2S current value. Yes pdk to pdk. Turbo is full leather.

Old 05-02-2016, 08:47 AM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
all turbos are full leather. Unless it's a smoking deal, I think you should wait to get a color you love.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by acf
all turbos are full leather. Unless it's a smoking deal, I think you should wait to get a color you love.
I agree, smoking deal, get it wrapped, otherwise just wait until the right color/combo comes along.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:44 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by slicky rick
There is of course a 40% on top of my C2S current value. Yes pdk to pdk. Turbo is full leather.
So your car + about $20K??

Old 05-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Selling prices here in Asia is more than double there in the US So I just placed the %. the dollar equivalent will be irrelevant. But you right jh, we can place it about that range if in the US.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
If you're living in the US, I would recommend wait for the right color/options but not too many Porsche Turbo available in the Philippine. Beside the color, the car must have the right options for me, if the deal is good GO FOR IT. Remember, do not test drive the turbo if you weren't sure about it. Once test drive you gotta have it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	62
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	447593  
Old 05-04-2016, 08:56 PM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
+40%???? No.

Old 05-05-2016, 05:09 AM
jsm996 is on a distinguished road
Why not??
Life's too short to wonder "what if" and, at the end of the day, it's just a car. I'd go for the turbo, scratch that itch for a while, and move on if necessary.

I started my life in Porsche with a 986 base Boxster, moved to a 996 (briefly), Cayman S and just recently a 997. I typically keep my cars 2 years and move on to experience the rest. My '05 997 is a low mile (38k) and looks brand new inside and out. I'll probably keep this one a little longer.

Good luck!

Old 05-06-2016, 03:37 PM
The turbo hasn't sold so it lingering still on my mind. Gotgolf your turbo looks great. If it were that color I would have jumped on it already

Old 05-07-2016, 12:09 AM
gasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond reputegasongasoff has a reputation beyond repute
If cost isn't a consideration, why not a GT3?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chance to trade 2010 c2s with a 2010 turbo would you do it?