997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Misha Designs?

Old 09-02-2020, 07:56 AM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
Misha Designs?

Not sure if this is posted in the most appropriate section. Please move if inappropriate, thank you.

Purchased a full 997 GTM kit from Mike @ Misha Designs back in march. Delays from Covid are understandable. Last correspondence was in early July, nearly 2 months ago. All attempts at contact not returned. Posting here is last effort.

I hope they are fine, given everything that's been going on this year.

Am located across the world in Hong Kong. Has anyone had any dealings with them recently or know why they have gone radio silent. Please PM if do.

Thank you!

Old 09-03-2020, 05:38 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
I have a Misha Widebody kit on my Cayenne. Production was a little slow but I had agreed to have it made at a less busy time of year for him and he got a bit behind on production of his busy season parts. Was gracious enough to offer me a bit of a discount, which was mi h appreciated, and the delay didn't really cause me any issues. This was a few years ago though.

I sure hope theyre OK in case I need a replacement piece at some point.

Old 09-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Astur will become famous soon enough
A while back I bought Misha's GTM2 rear spoiler for my 997.2 C2 and even then the processing and shipment was sloooow. Once it arrived the finish was not smooth and required a lot of prepping from the body shop as did the actual fitting on the car. This last issue require a lot of "shaving and shaping" of the edges to have it fit and mount flush with the actual lid.

Overall I still think that it was worth it and realistically speaking the price was affordable. In the end the looks and kudos received are the best measure.

Here's a picture of the finished product:

Old 09-05-2020, 04:45 AM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
Thanks for replies.

Has anyone dealt with them recently?

Can't seem to get any response, phone, email, online form.

Old 09-14-2020, 05:49 AM
bump