997 2005-2012 911 C2, C2S, C4, C4S, GTS, Targa and Cabriolet Model Discussion.

Ceramic Pro - Anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 12:48 PM
Joe Valha is an unknown quantity at this point
Ceramic Pro - Anyone?

Saw the ad in Panorama magazine. Curious to see if anyone here has any experience with this particular brand or ceramic coating in general. Thanks in advance!

Old 02-23-2019, 07:37 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
Just use Optimum Opti-Seal. Takes 20 minutes to do the whole car. Beads water for a year or longer. Doesn't last as long as Ceramic Pro, but 1 $25 bottle will do your car 5 times.

Old 02-24-2019, 10:34 PM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
I’ve had the Lifetime Ceramic Pro (CP) package applied to a few of my cars and here’s my take-

The key is finding the great installer where they perform a very thorough paint correction to remove any imperfections on your paint , then following is the CP application , which locks/seals the car paint in a shiny environmentally repellent coating...think of it as a thick clear coat.

CP definitely does repel and protect your paint from getting swirls, water etching, or bird dropping stains. It speeds up washing the car as most of the dirt just rinses off. I highly recommend it on your daily driver which are parked outdoors most of the time etc. Having the installer that stands by their work is most important, since with the Lifetime package you bring it back for correction or reapplication anytime and is well worth it.

All above being said, if you have the time and are a DIY guy..you can perform your own paint correction , followed by sealing, waxing; and using products like Opti a Seal above and the outcomes are similar.

For my daily drivers I do not have the time so I had the CP applied to them, but my installer and their annual checkups commitment to their work is what made my experiences phenomenal with CP..

Hope this helps

Old 02-25-2019, 07:01 AM
Joe Valha is an unknown quantity at this point
Great info = Thanks!

Old 02-28-2019, 10:19 PM
vg247 has a spectacular aura aboutvg247 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Joe Valha
Great info = Thanks!
ask away if new questions come to mind, be glad to offer more feedback..