American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

alright American Muscle guys and gals, let's see them!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 03:03 PM
wheelzplus is on a distinguished road
these are all my american toys.

Attached Images     
Old 01-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Took the Beast out for a New Year's warm up today. Ran flawless.

Attached Images  
Old 01-02-2008, 03:11 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Poisoned Pony
Markus, very nice '66! Do you show it at the Knott's Berry Farm show by chance?

here's my 2000 GT. Pic's a few weeks now. I just did the Mach 1 grille delete and swapped to Cobra brakes in the front (13" setup)

and I don't have a pic of the Falcon. I bought sight unseen while I was in Iraq. I see her for the 1st time this weekend, in her stripped, hacked and sand-blasted state. Here's a pic of a similiar '62 I pulled off another site though.

still haven't decided the route to go with her either. I am leaning towards pro-street-ish 347, Tremec 5-speed, suspension, brakes and killer wheels and paint
Its nice to see someone else with a Falcon. My Uncle has 1 that he is going frame up custom with. Hes building it for my Aunt. Shes always wanted 1. He is dropping a Roush built 460 BB in it with a 4spd.

Old 01-03-2008, 11:50 AM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jamie furman
Thanks Fastback! Yes it does and Mr Norm agrees with you!

The L88 is 1 of 20 built and its underrated at 430hp from the factory.
WOW! Jamie you have an unreal collection. How do you ever decide what you are going to take it on the nice days? If I had all those in my garage I would feel like I was cheating on my wife everyday! See you in the spring at the next track event!

Old 01-03-2008, 02:49 PM
997seal is on a distinguished road
Here are a couple pics of some cars I finally finished in 07. A 1968 Charger and a 69 Mach 1.

Ryan

Attached Images   
Old 01-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Poisoned Pony is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GSlider
Its nice to see someone else with a Falcon. My Uncle has 1 that he is going frame up custom with. Hes building it for my Aunt. Shes always wanted 1. He is dropping a Roush built 460 BB in it with a 4spd.
that sounds like an awesome build your uncle is working one. Unfortunately, there was too much rust on my '62 so I sold it for scrap. My plans were for a 347 stroker backed by a 5-speed, mini-tubbed so I could cram 18x9 and 18x10 deep dish Bullitt's from a late model Mustang.

Old 01-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Poisoned Pony is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 997seal
Here are a couple pics of some cars I finally finished in 07. A 1968 Charger and a 69 Mach 1.

Ryan
wow, awesome Mach 1!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:06 AM
289FIA_Cobra is on a distinguished road
The Charger get's my vote; nice clean/straight lines. Looks like it rolled right off the showroom!

Old 01-04-2008, 05:10 AM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 2SCOOPS
WOW! Jamie you have an unreal collection. How do you ever decide what you are going to take it on the nice days? If I had all those in my garage I would feel like I was cheating on my wife everyday! See you in the spring at the next track event!
Thanks Derrick! See you there!

Old 01-04-2008, 08:37 AM
hi5ingmf9 is on a distinguished road
Here is a pic of my '66 Impala SS, which currently resides in Chicago in my parents Garage until I get a place with a garage down here. Sadly its the only one that I could access

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2008, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Poisoned Pony
wow, awesome Mach 1!
Thanks for the compliment, took a few years to get it done but I am happy with the results. Still a few little items that need attending to but nothing that keeps it off the road, mostly cosmetic.

Ryan

Old 01-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by 289FIA_Cobra
The Charger get's my vote; nice clean/straight lines. Looks like it rolled right off the showroom!
Thanks, the Charger, or as my wife calls it, " Joe Dirt", turned out real well. Actually bought it after the Mach 1 and it got finished first by a couple of months. Seems most that see the cars seem to like the Mustang more, in terms of looks, I guess Mopars are more of a individual thing. I think both cars look great in their own way.

Ryan

Old 01-04-2008, 12:17 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Here's one of my babies.....

Chris

Attached Images  
Old 01-04-2008, 12:57 PM
2SCOOPS is on a distinguished road
Great looking 66 Chris!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:34 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Aussie Muscle

American lead Sled

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: alright American Muscle guys and gals, let's see them!