American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Corvette ZR1 with ARH Custom Exhaust and Vette Drs Custom Tune 598RWHP 549RWTQ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 06:52 PM
monaroCountry will become famous soon enough
Corvette ZR1 with ARH Custom Exhaust and Vette Drs Custom Tune 598RWHP 549RWTQ

Tuning has just begun on the ZR1, there is allot more to come. This one below is just exhaust work and a safe tune. No boost or pulley changes.

Nicky and Jose fabricated an 1 7/8 inch header, custom X pipe and free flowing cats for the car. With some basic tuning with EFI Live (not wanting to push this beast just yet since it only has 200 miles on it) and the 1 7/8 header the car made 598RWHP 549RWTQ! The Dyno sheet shows over 40 RWHP and almost 50 RWTQ over the entire power band! Incredible!!

We also tried an 1/34 header which should a significant loss over the larger header. The larger header is the way to go.

We have left a lot more power on the table with the tune as again I only pulled the car a couple times on the dyno with the new ARH exhaust system and left a very conservative tune in it. Thanks again to Chad for getting me the software. The EFI Live software for the 09 ZR1 worked great. I personally drove the car after I tuned the car and I can say this thing runs great!

We have another customer picking up their new ZR1 next week. He is looking for an even more aggressive package. We are working on a custom pulley system and air box, both should really help this beast reach its full potential. I can tell you now that replacing the pulley is not going to be as easy as it is on a Magnusson but we think it will be possible with some creative designing.

Here is the dyno sheet:

Old 10-04-2008, 09:33 AM
JROW is on a distinguished road
Rediculous. This car is incredible.

Old 10-04-2008, 09:38 AM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Sick car, to bad that Vette Doctors tuned it. (Long story, don't ask).

Incase anybody isn't aware, ARH was formed by a former Kooks employee. So the quality is on the same level. Very high....

Old 10-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Great numbers.

Old 10-05-2008, 08:10 AM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
the beast is growing....

Old 10-05-2008, 10:41 AM
prpsebuilt is an unknown quantity at this point
show some pics of the car please !!

Old 10-05-2008, 09:13 PM
ROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really niceROCK is just really nice
Uhh, I want one. How much is a ZR1 ? Are they even available ?

Old 10-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Former Vendor
m-concept is infamous around these partsm-concept is infamous around these parts
They are available, I saw one priced at $203,000. hahaha Way over priced. That vette is super cool!! Nice upskirt pic.

Old 10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
that is awesome.....

Old 10-10-2008, 03:42 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
i dont believe the numbers till i hear a sound clip, till then i call bluff!

Originally Posted by m-concept
They are available, I saw one priced at $203,000. hahaha Way over priced. That vette is super cool!! Nice upskirt pic.
WHAT?

Old 10-10-2008, 06:25 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
i dont believe the numbers till i hear a sound clip, till then i call bluff!

WHAT?
They're making 540/550+ stock.

Old 10-10-2008, 06:38 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
They're making 540/550+ stock.
it was a joke to get a sound clip... i mean is there anyway to know the horsepower of a car by listening to its sound? lol

Old 10-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
it was a joke to get a sound clip... i mean is there anyway to know the horsepower of a car by listening to its sound? lol
Oh, well seemed like you thought the guy was bs-ing. Either way, a sound clip would be nice.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Oh, well seemed like you thought the guy was bs-ing. Either way, a sound clip would be nice.
i know, it was a bad joke, sorry about that

but yes sound clip asap!

Last edited by j.a.cadet; 10-11-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Banned
Cornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the roughCornfed is a jewel in the rough
Great Numbers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Corvette ZR1 with ARH Custom Exhaust and Vette Drs Custom Tune 598RWHP 549RWTQ