American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Rossion Q1 Transforms;

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 12:07 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Very nice ride! I am now bitten by the Rossion bug and am working on my order as we speak. I want something to complement my daily driver and use for track work and solo2.

To me it is the only car that fits the bill with big power and super light weight. It has the fundamental advantage of skirting DOT regulations (airbags, ABS, bumper regs) that every other brand is forced to comply with.

As for service, it is a ford powerplant with OBDII. Any competent race prep mechanic should be able to work on this car.

Old 03-17-2010, 10:26 PM
Noble57 can only hope to improve
falb,

You are correct. Any good race mechanic can support a Q1 quite well. My guy supported the Noble and now the Q1.

Parts are much less expensive than any other supercar also. Everything is much easier to access.

Seems like my last 911 everytime it needed something the engine had to come out.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:35 AM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
ok, so call me crazy. I love my GTR as a daily driver. In fact, it's almost THE perfect daily driver. But I want a Q1.

And they're only two hours away...

Old 03-18-2010, 01:03 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by th3Stig
ok, so call me crazy. I love my GTR as a daily driver. In fact, it's almost THE perfect daily driver. But I want a Q1.

And they're only two hours away...
You are crazy..... Of course I think I have the perfect daily driver (panamera TT) that is faster than just about anything I see on the road and fairs well in mixed company on a big race track. But I want a Rossion! Much lighter, bare bones, big power. I assume the Rossion would eat the GTR and most other rides on a very tight track where mid corner speed is everything.

BTW. I am crazy too. Just ordered my Q1.

Old 03-18-2010, 02:11 PM
falb,

Congrats on the Q1. You will love it.

What color did you order?

Old 03-18-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by Noble57
falb,

Congrats on the Q1. You will love it.

What color did you order?
bright metallic silver -ready for it.

Last edited by falb; 03-18-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:31 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
Silver. That will look good. Did you get the stripes or anything? I don't think I would. What about your interior colors?

The GTR is cheaper, a better daily driver and easier for having people with me... ahem...

but I still want a grey Q1.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:00 AM
This should help! number 49

Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 PM
bgwilly31 is on a distinguished road
Im not even much a silver guy. But that looks fantastic!

Gratz on the buy. You will love this car.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by bgwilly31
Im not even much a silver guy. But that looks fantastic!

Gratz on the buy. You will love this car.
Thanks. I am prone to black or grey but the silver seems to pop and I like the contrast to the wheels and air ducts.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Nice color. Are you doing any of the CF options?

Old 03-20-2010, 10:05 PM
Since I recently bought the Panamera, I thought I would compare the R&T spec sheets. You have to say that the Porsche starts and stops pretty well for being nearly 2,000 lbs heavier than the Rossion. Clearly the Rossion is in supercar territory once you start turning left and right.

Last edited by falb; 03-22-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Noble57
Nice color. Are you doing any of the CF options?
Which options are there? I noticed the door sills but that was about it.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:44 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Congrats on the Rossion Q1. I remember talkiing to a guy on LP forums and he said they had on a track day venue and it was trapping over 132mph and very low 11's so its a serious beast. Not sure if it was stock though but with its power to weight I wouldnt doubt it. Im surprised at the slower times of the C&D article. Are there different engine configs?

Last edited by snakebitten; 03-21-2010 at 07:47 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by snakebitten
Congrats on the Rossion Q1. I remember talkiing to a guy on LP forums and he said they had on a track day venue and it was trapping over 132mph and very low 11's so its a serious beast. Not sure if it was stock though but with its power to weight I wouldnt doubt it. Im surprised at the slower times of the C&D article. Are there different engine configs?
Should be the standard config. Track conditions or tires may not have been optimal. Given all the auto boxes the mags drive around they may be loosing their touch with the clutch!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rossion Q1 Transforms;