American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

******bag wrecks Viper GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 07:42 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheUltraworld
He used the emergency lane to pass.
Exactly, hes a idiot!

Old 11-11-2009, 04:04 AM
Flyingpig1 is on a distinguished road
Looks to me like an exit lane that started just after exiting the tunnel. You can see the exit sign and why else would numerous cars be in that lane.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:24 AM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
damn, hope he is ok, and has race car drivers, insurance, after this clip the insurance may not pay...lol

Old 11-26-2009, 07:02 PM
bgwilly31 is on a distinguished road
Wow the intelligence level in this thread is lacking.

Originally Posted by ORYX
I've driven fast, raced at tracks and done some street racing, but in 23 years of driving I've never run into back of a vehicle, or the side or the front. This guy was totally at fault with no one else to blame, don't make excuses for his stupidity.
Speaking of stupidity. This was an accident. He's barely gassing that viper i can tell you that much. Unexpected traffic jam in a single lane coming out of a tunnel. When you come out of a tunnel in certain lighting situations when exiting that tunnel your vision can be impaired. This kind of thing could have happened to anybody and certainly wasnt as ignorant as you want to try to make it out to be.

so congrats on sounding like a complete arrogant ***.

And no it was not an emergency lane or an exit lane. It's a 3 lane highway through the entire video. Yes an exit was coming up, however the exit was probably so backed up it was coming into the 3rd lane of traffic. which can be unexpected coming out of a tunnel.

Oh and also the guy that said. "i simply would have just turned the wheel left" Umm not sure which video you were watching either but there were 2 cars to the vipers left. So side swiping two cars at 70-80mph probably wouldnt have resulted in a much better circumstance.

End Rant.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:11 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bgwilly31

Speaking of stupidity. This was an accident. He's barely gassing that viper i can tell you that much. Unexpected traffic jam in a single lane coming out of a tunnel. When you come out of a tunnel in certain lighting situations when exiting that tunnel your vision can be impaired. This kind of thing could have happened to anybody and certainly wasnt as ignorant as you want to try to make it out to be.

And no it was not an emergency lane or an exit lane. It's a 3 lane highway through the entire video. Yes an exit was coming up, however the exit was probably so backed up it was coming into the 3rd lane of traffic. which can be unexpected coming out of a tunnel.

Oh and also the guy that said. "i simply would have just turned the wheel left" Umm not sure which video you were watching either but there were 2 cars to the vipers left. So side swiping two cars at 70-80mph probably wouldnt have resulted in a much better circumstance.

End Rant.
lol your right....lol

Old 11-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Ouch!

-Nathan

Old 11-30-2009, 12:17 PM
tony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to beholdtony tone is a splendid one to behold
the thud sound you hear at the end is epic.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:44 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of

End Rant.
Oh, I sound ignorant do I. How about your contradictions. First you state the Viper is barely gassing it, then you go on to say how he would be doing 70-80 mph side swiping cars. I guess when you are a fool and don't take responsibility for anything - everything is an accident.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
There appears to be a gap in the lane he changed out of that he may have been able to get back into.. He panicked.. When you change lanes and cant see whats int he lane you changed from you dont go around the car in front of you til you know there is room.. I have jumped over a lane 1000 times probably and found slow traffic or stopped and had to sneak back in behind the car i was going to go around.. Last week as a matter of fact i went to change lanes onto a free way entrance and car with hazards was dead stopped.. I tapped the break and jumped back behind where i started.. He messed up for sure, and that was careless driving IMO.. It happens..

Old 12-05-2009, 08:17 AM
07speed is a jewel in the rough07speed is a jewel in the rough07speed is a jewel in the rough07speed is a jewel in the rough

End Rant.
Seems to be a recurrent theme on this entire forum.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:25 AM
bgwilly31 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ORYX
Oh, I sound ignorant do I. How about your contradictions. First you state the Viper is barely gassing it, then you go on to say how he would be doing 70-80 mph side swiping cars. I guess when you are a fool and don't take responsibility for anything - everything is an accident.
So having an accident is not taking responsibility for your actions>?

Yeah you make all kinds of sense...

Also yes you can barely gas a viper while cruising on the highway and be going 70-80mph. What's your point....

Old 12-05-2009, 06:06 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 07speed
Seems to be a recurrent theme on this entire forum.
Don't get your feelings hurt because people may not agree with you on this forum.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:11 PM
So having an accident is not taking responsibility for your actions>?

Yeah you make all kinds of sense...

Also yes you can barely gas a viper while cruising on the highway and be going 70-80mph. What's your point....
Driving wrecklessly and causing an accident is irresponsible. Don't make me put you in time out.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:17 PM
onetwo is on a distinguished road
He wasn't driving overly aggressively at all. I wouldn't even call that an irresponsible manuever. The real problem is that the speed differential between the lanes was ~60mph. He panicked (like any of us would) and locked the brakes (again, like any of us would). The ABS-less Vipers are extremely tricky in emergency braking situations -- jam on them and they will lock, period.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by onetwo
He wasn't driving overly aggressively at all. I wouldn't even call that an irresponsible manuever. The real problem is that the speed differential between the lanes was ~60mph. He panicked (like any of us would) and locked the brakes (again, like any of us would). The ABS-less Vipers are extremely tricky in emergency braking situations -- jam on them and they will lock, period.
I had a friend with a '99 Viper who was speeding to get through a light, when he realized he wouldn't be able to do it he slammed the brakes and ended up 1/2 way into the intersection. The look on his face was priceless. He ended up flat spotting his tires, no ABS = be very cautious.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ******bag wrecks Viper GTS