American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

******bag wrecks Viper GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 05:55 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
******bag wrecks Viper GTS

check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7H8q...layer_embedded

Old 10-23-2009, 06:30 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
That's pretty ******bag, for sure. Probably one of the pre '01 models without ABS.

Old 10-23-2009, 06:59 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
ABS wouldn't have helped. That could happen to any of us....we all play at times, honestly.

Last edited by SINISTR; 10-23-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Yeah, that could happen to any of us that are speeding through a tunnel, switching lanes and isn't paying attention to what is in front of you like a van or a wall or a barn.

Old 10-23-2009, 08:41 PM
SINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura aboutSINISTR has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ORYX
Yeah, that could happen to any of us that are speeding through a tunnel, switching lanes and isn't paying attention to what is in front of you like a van or a wall or a barn.
Like you have never driven like that in some way, shape or form ever? Come on....not saying the guy was innocent. But put yourself in his shoes....

Old 10-23-2009, 09:22 PM
BGolden will become famous soon enough
Always easy to arm chair quarterback. I have done some dumb stuff and have been lucky. Hope everyone was ok. The car can be replaced. This is why you should take it to the track.

Old 10-24-2009, 06:43 AM
I've driven fast, raced at tracks and done some street racing, but in 23 years of driving I've never run into back of a vehicle, or the side or the front. This guy was totally at fault with no one else to blame, don't make excuses for his stupidity.

Old 10-24-2009, 09:20 AM
INTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to beholdINTMD8 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
But put yourself in his shoes....
If I was in his shoes exiting that tunnel I would have simply turned the wheel left and changed lanes. That's just me though.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
He wasn't going that fast, those other cars were stopped.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:00 AM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
he changed into a lane that he had no line of sight at the same moment that he was coming out of the tunnel (temporary vision adjustment).

he simply should not have been changing lanes right at that moment........but it really didnt appear he was driving irresponsibly or too fast, looked pretty tame actually.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Xedes is an unknown quantity at this point
Was it the drivers fault, yes. Could that same thing happen to anyone, yes.

Old 10-25-2009, 02:49 PM
Sami is on a distinguished road
That sucks, it could happen to anyone. I agree with the comment about his vision was still adjusting. Cars could be replaced, people can't hope that he is well.

Old 10-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Jasil is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SINISTR Z06
Like you have never driven like that in some way, shape or form ever? Come on....not saying the guy was innocent. But put yourself in his shoes....
Not since I was about 20 and I'm 35 now. If it's not open highway with footbal fields of no cars I don't press the go pedal.

I drive slow... like I don't speed... think grandmother:-) maybe 5 over because I'm paranoid about getting a speeding ticket and having my insurance go up another 90$ month for something stupid.

I do feel for the guy and I do think he was going faster than some think. I would say 70+mph.

Last edited by Jasil; 10-25-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:03 PM
TheUltraworld is infamous around these parts
He used the emergency lane to pass.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:55 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Wait till he gets the 15k bill for that clam shell hood Talk about pouring salt on the wound.

I agree with the guy not deserving the ****bag title. It was pretty bright coming out of that tunnel and that lane was stopped. The guy was just enjoying his car. He should have been more alert but it happens. People nowadays just enjoy seeing others in bad predicaments and alway assume guys in nice cars are *****bags. Its actually sickening.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ******bag wrecks Viper GTS