American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

July 3rd Photoshoot of my GTS Viper

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 12:25 PM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
July 3rd Photoshoot of my GTS Viper

I asked if a buddy could take some pictures of my car as he is much better with a camera than I am. I think they turned out pretty sweet! Let me know what you guys think.

Old 07-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Sizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond reputeSizzle Chest has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!! Car looks great, love the thru the window shot! Sweet!

Old 07-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Dave@EFI will become famous soon enoughDave@EFI will become famous soon enough
Excellent pics brutha. The GTS looks sick with the new kicks.

Old 07-04-2010, 02:25 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Nice very nice!

Old 07-04-2010, 03:02 PM
MTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really niceMTGTS is just really nice
Love the window shot!!

Old 07-04-2010, 03:05 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
[quote='Trust';2897229]I asked if a buddy could take some pictures of my car as he is much better with a camera than I am. I think they turned out pretty sweet! Let me know what you guys think.

wow...amazing shots & ride...for a 13 yrs old car..it still look bad ***..This pic is my favorite ^^^^..

Old 07-04-2010, 04:27 PM
'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light'Trust' is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks guys! I'm agreed on the design, there are parts of the car that make it look dated (the ambers up front, and in the rear, then some of the interior) but overall I think they did a great job with the cars design.

My friend that shot it has a NSX and I was telling him how much of an awesome job was done on the design of that car, I think his is a 91, almost 20 years old, and it looks SICK. Here is one of his:

Old 07-05-2010, 12:16 PM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
Jesus dude...creamin my pants over here!

If I sell my car, I'm hoping I'll end up with a B/W 06 coupe! Hopefully Fikse will have their 20s out by then, and I'll see if I can one up you!!

Jealous as a *****

Old 07-05-2010, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by AbsolutHank
Jesus dude...creamin my pants over here!

If I sell my car, I'm hoping I'll end up with a B/W 06 coupe! Hopefully Fikse will have their 20s out by then, and I'll see if I can one up you!!

Jealous as a *****
I want a B/W Gen III! That'd be sick. Tail section of the Gen III/IV coupes is a win all over. Thanks though dude, means a lot coming from you. This thing just needs to go down another .5" and some turbos and it will be ready to rock. Come TX2K11 it will be ready!

Old 07-07-2010, 11:23 AM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Both cars look killer!

Old 07-07-2010, 12:22 PM
No Name will become famous soon enoughNo Name will become famous soon enough
Looks awesome!

Simms and I have nearly identical cars (similar to yours but TT's with SP600/BBK on them), I love when he posts great pics of his car... I can save them as my own, LOL. Although, now that he installed a blue roll bar (mine is chrome), he might be able to bust me.

Again, love the pics bro, they look stellar... especially the spotlight shot!!! B&W gen II FTW!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by No Name
Looks awesome!

Simms and I have nearly identical cars (similar to yours but TT's with SP600/BBK on them), I love when he posts great pics of his car... I can save them as my own, LOL. Although, now that he installed a blue roll bar (mine is chrome), he might be able to bust me.

Again, love the pics bro, they look stellar... especially the spotlight shot!!! B&W gen II FTW!
Thanks man. I will be in the turbo ranks in a few months too, can't wait!