American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

My ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 06:24 PM
gfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to all
My ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
that's one sweet Z

Old 03-30-2012, 02:08 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Sick interior!!

Old 03-30-2012, 07:10 AM
Cyn97 is on a distinguished road
Very nice ride, I love it!

Old 03-30-2012, 03:14 PM
c21realestategu is on a distinguished road
I recently got an 08 Z06 in Yellow, wow what an incredable car.......

Old 03-30-2012, 08:29 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
I really like those wheels, bad *** car.

Old 03-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Motorbreath is on a distinguished road
One of the great American muscle cars. They are a blast to drive, so enjoy it!

Old 03-31-2012, 08:15 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!! I'm going to be at PBIR/Moroso next month on the 27th with a BUNCH of Z06's, GTR's Porsche's etc, you should join us!

Old 03-31-2012, 09:29 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! I'm really digging the interior! Bought time they steeped up and fitted the interior to match the speed! The corvette is no longer the (old mans car) lol! Can't wait to here what my uncle (corvette fanatic) has to say! Congrats again! Can you take a full shot of the seats? Thanks

Old 04-01-2012, 11:03 AM
extanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond reputeextanker has a reputation beyond repute
i bought my z new in 07 and put 50 k felony fun miles on it. alas it was time to slow down........so i bought a porsche.....i sure got my wish. i do miss that z but NJ is much safe now

Old 04-02-2012, 07:23 AM
gfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to allgfroman is a name known to all
Thanks for all the compliments, guys!
It really is probably the most fun to drive car I have ever owned.
I upgraded a lot of the interior with Recaro GT3 seats, DSVettes leather component products, and upgraded the stereo to a Kenwood/Alpine/Dynaudio GPS-Stereo system.

Before shot when it was new at the dealership -

After the mods were installed -

Old 04-02-2012, 09:21 AM
RoadRunnerSTi is on a distinguished road
Fanatic car!! I'm really digging those seats!! Totally makes the interior come alive!!

I hope to move up to a C6 ZO6 one day!

Enjoy!!

Old 04-02-2012, 04:38 PM
Daekwan is a jewel in the roughDaekwan is a jewel in the roughDaekwan is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Motorbreath
One of the great American muscle cars. They are a blast to drive, so enjoy it!
One of the great American sports cars.

The Camaro, Mustang, Challenger are muscle cars.. with backseats & 4000lb weight classification. The C6Z06 is a 3300lb, 505hp, 2 seater only coupe, that will embarrass almost any other showroom stock car on pretty much any racetrack. It does way, way more than just go fast in a straight-line.

OP.. love the car!! Excellent upgrades you have done to the seats, steering wheel and audio.. those are probably my 3 biggest gripes with my C6. And those Competition Grey Spyder wheels are absolutely at the top of my list. Only C6 wheels I like better are the new "Cup" style wheels that come with R compound tires in 19/20" sizes on the ZR1 w/PDE or Z06 w/Z07 package.

Last edited by Daekwan; 04-02-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:10 PM
Definitely get rid of the Gooyear Run-Flats - terrible tires!
I have had good luck with the Nitto Invo's.

Attached Images  
Old 04-03-2012, 04:28 AM
RoadRunnerSTi is on a distinguished road
Those are the exact tires I run on my C5 ZO6 and I love them!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.