American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Well She's Off To Heffner..(pics of work in progress)........

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 12:34 PM
tblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond reputetblackj has a reputation beyond repute
I clicked on this cause I thought someone you knew was going to see HUGH Heffner... I wanted to see some hot pics.

Oh well, the GT will just have to suffice.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:57 PM
The Pun
Originally Posted by Mike S
Nice! What kind of HP are you aiming for?
850 rwhp pump gas - 950 rwhp on 100 octane

Old 03-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Hernando is on a distinguished road
Ryan,
Since it's going to be in Florida, might as well send it down to miami for a bit, you can store it at my house! I'll take good care of her!

Old 03-23-2007, 04:41 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
holy **** ... that thing is going to be sooo quick !

Old 03-23-2007, 05:48 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MGoBlue
No I think it's JUST 1000ish
Oh... JUST 1000hp, huh...

Old 03-24-2007, 01:32 AM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely keep us updated

Old 03-24-2007, 02:05 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Why is this in the Lambo section!?

Where are the mods when they are needed?

Old 03-24-2007, 06:13 AM
ChromeHearts is on a distinguished road
me too TJ, I guess perverted minds think alike...

Originally Posted by tblackj
I clicked on this cause I thought someone you knew was going to see HUGH Heffner... I wanted to see some hot pics.

Oh well, the GT will just have to suffice.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
Wow thats awesome, Does another memeber have a GTTT on here?

Old 03-24-2007, 10:09 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
nice, where in florida are you?

Old 03-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Reminds me of Joe whose GTTT has been made very famous on the web That thing is nuts and yours will be just as mad!

Old 03-24-2007, 04:26 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
The GT Just arrived at Heffners today. Will post more pics as the project progresses....

Old 03-24-2007, 04:52 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Is it just me or does that car ramp make your knees weak too? Looks like it's about to snap!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 03-25-2007, 12:00 AM
Banned
eko19 is on a distinguished road
Shank seems like a sick man with a sickness that I would LOVE to have.

Old 03-25-2007, 12:24 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Keep us posted.......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Well She's Off To Heffner..(pics of work in progress)........