6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   Arizona (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/arizona-91/)
-   -   Detail Shop N Scottsdale (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/arizona/318811-detail-shop-n-scottsdale.html)

Island Maser 09-30-2013 12:49 PM

Detail Shop N Scottsdale

Ok finally getting the Maserati down to Scottsdale. I getting serviced right now but she is going to need a detailing when I arrive in Scottsdale. Who have you guys had good luck with? I have a partial clear bra currently that came with the car. Thinking of removing and going whole hood. New films are so much nicer now. I had my Black MINI redone and it is 95% better than what you could get 3 years ag0. The clear on the Maserati has to 5 or 6 years old! Who do you guys use?

Hopefully will make the 1500 miles in 18 hour or less beating my MINI time of 18:17. MINI is pretty stealthy and can pass and pull away pretty unnoticed. The Maserati with the Larini's is more like the hound from hell have been released. No one is calling in that a MINI just blew my doors off.

Island Maser 10-02-2013 05:49 AM

Bueller, Bueller?

WrapAuto 10-24-2013 09:45 AM

I know this is late notice, but if you are still looking for a place. Check out European Auto detail up on Hayden-Greenway by the airport. Great guys and they do great work. They do a lot of high-ends and exotics as well as classics for Barrett-Jackson.

Island Maser 10-24-2013 01:22 PM

Thanks Wrap. I already tracked them down. Just have not been home to get them the car. Not many people on the forms down here in AZ. In Seattle I would have had 12 replies the first hour.

devil boy 10-25-2013 05:29 PM

Sorry, I'm here all the time but I wash my own car so I have nothing constructive to say about any detail shops.

Island Maser 10-26-2013 08:07 AM

I prefer to do it myself also but there are restrictions where I currently live. Last weekend a neighbor was washing his in the courtyard so I can do it here sometimes. I am going to add cold water outlet in my garage so I have options. After 1500 miles in 18 hours from Seattle she needs a good professional detail. It has been a couple years so she is due for a little paint detail work. Plus on the last service someone learned on my fender and I have a little dig for them to get removed. The car is going to be at Horses and Horsepower next weekend so she will be looking good after her detail on Friday. We will see how detailed there are. The rate was pretty cheap compared to what I have paid in past in Seattle for a full detail.

SuperPenguin 11-11-2013 03:04 PM

I know I'm late to this thread but I wanted to add this info for anyone who is looking.

The best detail "shop" (they do mobile detailing) in Arizona is Detail Boss, hands down. They work on all sorts of high end exotics as well as Mazda3s and Pontiac Sunfires. You won't find anywhere the matches the professionalism or the level and quality of service they provide, all for a reasonable price. I've had them work on two of my cars and am looking forward to getting the GTI done next year :)

Vicelord 07-21-2015 09:22 PM

I just came across this, only posting so if someone comes across it later they can get more info.

European detail on Hayden is the only detail shop in AZ as far as I'm concerned. Perry has been in business for a long time and has been doing my cars since his old location on Indian school ten years ago. He does Craig Jackson's cars and most show cars. The one guy in AZ I know with a LaFerrari takes his other Ferraris there too.

If you have another place to recommend then you either don't know what you're talking about or you have low standards.