Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

GT4 Clutch & Flywheel In Stock

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
GT4 Clutch & Flywheel In Stock

Just took stock of these. Very hard to get a hold of, get 'em while they are hot!

http://www.velocityap.com/ProductDet...ode=AMV8Clutch

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 09-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Marcos AMV8 is on a distinguished road
Smile Marcos from Spain

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Just took stock of these. Very hard to get a hold of, get 'em while they are hot!

http://www.velocityap.com/ProductDet...ode=AMV8Clutch
Hello, how much only the flywheel?

Old 10-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Marcos AMV8
Hello, how much only the flywheel?
PM Sent.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Viperlaw is on a distinguished road
Hi Stuart. I have over 22k on the first clutch on my Sportshift and am waiting for that shoe to drop. Could you tell me the difference between this and the BR setup? Thanks.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Viperlaw
Hi Stuart. I have over 22k on the first clutch on my Sportshift and am waiting for that shoe to drop. Could you tell me the difference between this and the BR setup? Thanks.
The old clutch waiting game! Hopefully you still have some good mileage left, but knowing the South Florida traffic situation you are probably wise to be planning ahead.

I don't want to speak out of turn about the BR setup, since I've never seen it in person. However, to the best of my knowledge (based on their posts) they started out using the Prodrive parts that you see on my website. I will tell you that they are quite difficult to get a hold of at the moment, just seem to come out in dribs and drabs.

It seems as though at some point they started manufacturing the lightweight flywheels themselves, although there have been a couple of post suggesting that they are using the Prodrive flywheels on occasion.

The main difference with the flywheel seems to be that the Prodrive part is a 2-piece flywheel, where the ring gear is attached to the outside of the machined flywheel (it is heated up until it expands enough to slide on and then contracts and binds into position.) The BR part seems to be a solid flywheel where the teeth are cut/machined into the flywheel.

The Prodrive part is an excellent part, race-tested over a Brazillion miles, and the use of separate ring-gear is really not an issue in my mind, especially not for road use.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
Hi Everyone,

I finally have these in stock again, only took 3 months!!! Just took delivery on 2 units, one is spoken for so act quickly if you want one!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 10-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
One more shipped out to its lucky owner today. Have one in stock for as long as it lasts.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ProdriveClutchampFlywheel_zpsbbf55aaf.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	291831  
206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com