Notices
Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

April is National Car Care Month HUGE SALE ON BODY PARTS

Old 04-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Former Vendor
Extreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura aboutExtreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura about

In honor of National Car Care Month, the snow is melting and Extreme Dimensions wants to help you get ready for Spring & Summer. We will be offering HUGE discounts for forum members .

Just check out:
http://extremedimensions.com/
FIND THE PART YOU WANT AND POST ON THIS THREAD OR A PM
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR ZIP CODE FOR SHIPPING COSTS
PLEASE BE AWARE, OUR HEADQUARTERS IS IN FULLERTON, CA & PARTS CAN BE PICKED UP LOCALLY FOR FREE.

What is National Car Care Month? And why is it celebrated in April?
In April, as winter comes to an end, it is time to get your car ready for spring driving and summer road trips! National Car Care Month reminds you to take car of any issues that may have occurred or been ignored during winter.
Spring driving brings its own hazard such as slick, wet roads. It is important to make sure you tires, brakes and windshield wiper are ready for the rain. Spring also means allergy season

Old 04-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Former Vendor
Extreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura aboutExtreme Dimensions has a spectacular aura about
Will call is also available! pm me or post up a part number and zip code for best pricing out there

Old 04-21-2015, 10:40 AM
Former Vendor
check out the link below and let me know what part your looking for to get the best pricing out there!

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions

Old 04-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor
sale is only good until 4/30 ! pm for your special forum pricing before its over !

Old 04-30-2015, 12:39 PM
Former Vendor
Today is the last day of the sale! private message me or call me at 714 278 8000 ext 61 for the best pricing out there!