Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Jack pads for Vantage, DB9

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 01:22 PM
V8VANTAGE is on a distinguished road
Matt,

Thanks for the quick response. I’ll take some pictures over the weekend and email them to you.

Saurabh

Old 10-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Matt,
i just wanted to let you know that the jack pads I got for my 2008 V8Vantage from you work perfectly on our new DB11.

Old 01-18-2019, 10:44 AM
Former Vendor
hsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to behold
Bumping to the top.
Pads available for all models.
Lifting bar available for 2006 V8V coupe (one year only design), and 2007+ coupe with the early sill design.

Thanks,

matt

Old 01-19-2019, 04:24 PM
Alien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud ofAlien32 has much to be proud of
I just used mine yesterday ('05 DB9) to put new rear tires on. No issues popping them in or off. Put a light coat of WD-40 on the o-ring the previous time I used them. I'm very pleased with them, Matt.

Forgot I never posted this after I got them from HSM. I picked up a small box from a local hobby store that fits them perfectly, then put some felt in it to stop them from rattling around and bolted the box to the mat where the fire extinguisher was. Green to match the car

Last edited by Alien32; 01-19-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:44 PM
Former Vendor
hsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to behold
Hi Gary,
Thanks for the positive feedback - I like the box.
Matt

Old 04-28-2019, 09:00 PM
scotstern is on a distinguished road
Jaxk Pads for 2010 Vantage V8 Roadster

Matt,

I have a 2010 V8 Vantage Roadster and I want to use it with a Quickjack 5000slx that I shall buy shortly. Do you have the proper lift points that would work with this system and my car?

Old 04-29-2019, 05:34 AM
Former Vendor
Hi Soctt,
Thanks for your interest. Yes, I have the proper design for your vehicle - if you go to the web store in my signature, roadster is the option you can pick (all years are the same lift point design for the roadster). Please let me know what color you'd prefer - red, blue, green, orange, gold, violet.)

Thanks,

Matt

Old 05-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Boaz is on a distinguished road
How about Pads for V12S?

Old 05-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Former Vendor
I believe the V12 and V12S are the same. If possible, could you take an image of the front and rear jack points and email them to me to confirm?

Thanks,

Matt

Old 05-06-2019, 08:48 PM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Where do these actually fit under the car?

Old 05-07-2019, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
The service manual has a good description of the jack points - depending on the car, the area to support may be more intricate. The Roadster, Vantage S and V12 have a very intricate rear jack point - I'd love to see how the dealerships lift the cars....

This is an example of the Roadster/S jack point, where there is both an undertray, and the bodywork around the jack point. On most variants, you could get away with a hockey puck, but not sure how you'd do this one.

The risk of improper lifting could be significant damage to the car - worst case -https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/aston-martin/390210-my-v8v-chasis-tubs-were-damaged-firestone.html

Thanks,

matt

Old 05-24-2019, 04:44 AM
ryanr317 is an unknown quantity at this point
I used these jack pads along with my QuickJack last weekend to do a coolant drain and refill on my DB9. The pads worked well. The hardest part is finding the jacking points for the first time.

Old 05-24-2019, 05:51 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks Ryan - appreciate the positive feedback.
Matt

Old 10-05-2019, 07:38 AM
kumayama is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hsm precision
Thanks Ryan - appreciate the positive feedback.
Matt
Hi, do you have jack pads for DBS v12

Old 10-05-2019, 07:55 AM
Former Vendor
Hi Kumayama - yes, the DBS and DB9 pads are the same.

Thanks,

matt

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jack pads for Vantage, DB9