Notices
Aston Martin Vendor Classifieds vendor classified area...do not post here unless you are a forum sponsor

Auto Dimming Mirror Repair

Old 04-17-2018, 05:19 AM
Former Vendor
Scott@Radar-Mirror.com is on a distinguished road
Auto Dimming Mirror Repair

The Magna Corporation - company that manufactured many of the recent interior rear view mirrors for Aston cars - is notorious for their problems with mirrors leaking or oxidation of the mirror surface. We are starting to see a few of these mirrors come in for repair and many more will begin failing. The seal on the edge of the glass fails allowing air to enter and over time the mirror surface develops what looks like scratches or small specks that refuse to be wiped away. If your mirror has failed Radar-Mirror can repair it for $99 - it will look and operate normally. Ordering info is posted at http://www.radar-mirror.com/Mirror_Repair.html

Thanks,

Scott

Old 04-17-2018, 05:30 AM
MikeD will become famous soon enough
Scott, this is exactly what I need. I'll be sending mine soon. Thanks.

Old 04-17-2018, 05:32 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
Scott, this is exactly what I need. I'll be sending mine soon. Thanks.
The repair takes one business day, thank you!

Scott

Old 04-17-2018, 07:51 AM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Thank you. Mine has had this for a while and was wondering what my options were. Will pull it out this weekend.

Old 04-17-2018, 10:29 AM
embdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to allembdenb is a name known to all
My mirror glass looks fine, however it has lost the ability to program the garage door. Is this something that you can fix?

Thanks

Old 04-17-2018, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by embdenb View Post
My mirror glass looks fine, however it has lost the ability to program the garage door. Is this something that you can fix?

Thanks
If you can send the mirror to us I'm happy to take a look, it can probably be repaired.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:49 AM
skywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the roughskywagon is a jewel in the rough
I have one of Scott's mirror's with an integrated Valentine 1 remote display. It was in the car when I purchased it. It is now approximately 4 years old and still looks perfect. If that is an example of what he is offering then I think all will be happy with his work.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:36 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by skywagon View Post
I have one of Scott's mirror's with an integrated Valentine 1 remote display. It was in the car when I purchased it. It is now approximately 4 years old and still looks perfect. If that is an example of what he is offering then I think all will be happy with his work.
Thank you for the comments!

Scott

Old 04-17-2018, 07:46 PM
Aldv will become famous soon enough
Hi Scott...you should ask the moderator to put this information in the sticky area so future members can read and have repaired if needed.

You may want to post in classified area too..

Good luck!

Old 04-17-2018, 09:24 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Aldv View Post
Hi Scott...you should ask the moderator to put this information in the sticky area so future members can read and have repaired if needed.

You may want to post in classified area too..

Good luck!
Thanks I will definitely ask.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:39 AM
MikeD will become famous soon enough
Mine is on its way today!

Old 05-04-2018, 01:24 PM
MRCW is a glorious beacon of lightMRCW is a glorious beacon of lightMRCW is a glorious beacon of lightMRCW is a glorious beacon of lightMRCW is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Scott. . Sent you a contact on your website. . can you install video screen in Aston mirror for back up cam?

Old 05-04-2018, 01:31 PM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
That would be very interesting if he could...

Old 05-04-2018, 02:12 PM
Aldv will become famous soon enough
Hi guys...at Rich's Tech day...James at Aston Installations was working on trying too if these guys can not perform.

Enjoy your weekend

Old 05-06-2018, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by MRCW View Post
Hi Scott. . Sent you a contact on your website. . can you install video screen in Aston mirror for back up cam?
It is possible in the factory mirror. We would have to produce custom auto dimming glass to make it work. Is there a big demand for this on these cars?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Auto Dimming Mirror Repair

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.