Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
IIVVX will become famous soon enoughIIVVX will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by sechsgang
Well see about the pricing, but Im talking about the performance "car" from each company really...I did say gt3, but that more entails the rs and the gt2 to follow...This car will be able to outperform them all if aston does this right. Im not saying gt3 owners based on price will lose sleep...but porsche, as a company, as well as ferrari and other high end performance companies may have a new benchmark...and under 400k...thats something thats bothersome for most of those companies...plus, this could provide interesting in motorsports if they make a vantage to replace the db9...but I doubt that for other reasons...
ok, now you're starting to form a more coherent point.

i get what you're saying and it could indeed cause some grief to the rival engineers but first they have to produce it, then it needs to prove it has the chassis to cope with 600HP. i wouldn't be surprised if this car turns out to be quite the performer, but at a price of 300K+ i would have zero interest. might as well get a CGT at that point. same issue i have with the scud.

Old 12-13-2007, 11:30 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Ya, once its past my bedtime, it takes me a bit to get on the ball...haha
But with the value of the dollar tumbling down, and a 5 series bmws at 77k...the 2-300k range is going to fill up a bit more IMHO as other cars start to push into the mid 100s...so, maybe not RIGHT now, but soon...haha

Old 12-14-2007, 09:40 AM
EnriqueCK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shawn C
Beat me too it.

Those foogazi TSW wheels have to go.

+1!

Having such a cool selection of wheels out there, why do they do this?

Old 12-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Bring it on - a Vantage w/ my old 996tt HP - I will be happy to live in a Double-Wide with one of these parked on the front porch beside my couch !!!